[H-RP] Tor'dris - Magic User Gathering Event šŸ”„ April 14th

Well, someoneā€™s got to represent the Forsakenā€¦

2 Likes

The event is approaching quickly! Make sure to show up so we can show the Kirin Tor whatā€™s what!

2 Likes

I am ready for this epic magic-users gatheringā€¦ Bring it on, druids, priests, paladins, warlocks, necromancers, mages, shamans and others!

3 Likes

On the various bulletins of the Hordeā€™s cities a new message would be attached concerning the Torā€™dris.
Magic Users of the Horde
Today is the day, the grand opening of the second Torā€™dris will happen on the eigth hour this evening.
We would like to notify you of a venue change, due to unforeseen circumstances the event will move to Suramarā€™s Grand Promenade instead of the Terrace of Enlightenment.
On this Torā€™dris agenda:
Lectures - beginning fifteen minutes past the eighth hour
- Mastering the Frost - Imelda Glamrock
- Magic, Universe and You: How all magic connects with mortals in the centre. - Faadhm
- On Matters of Fel - Innoma
- The Magical Traditions of the Horde - Orsino
A short intermission would occur between lectures to give our guests time to help themselves to the refreshments that will be provided.
Magical Duels
As is the tradition of the Torā€™dris, magic casters who wish to test their skill will be provided a venue for sanctioned duels, restricted by the common rules of etiquette.
Suramarā€™s Magical Emporium
Throughout the event. Suramarā€™s Magical Emporium will open a stall to let the guests peruse through the tomes, enchantments, reagents and more items for your magical needs!
We look forward to seeing you this evening,
Wisdom through Enlightenment

7 Likes

Great event. Fun seeing different people talk about their different theories on different forms of magic and getting to talk to pick their brains about it, although I lack some brain myself. Watching magic duels is great, too.

Also, many thanks to Dinokil for volunteering to beat me with a staff for my demonstration.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Another Torā€™dris concluded. I would like to thank to all participants and my lecturers Imelda, Innoma, Faadhm and Orsino.

Looking forward to see you all on the third Torā€™dris, TBA

5 Likes

Third Torā€™dris HERE WE GO!
Bring your Horde magic brains folks!

2 Likes

Six days to go!
What exciting new lectures would be around this time?
Interested to know? Join us at the Cleft of Shadows!

3 Likes

In Orgrimmar? Iā€™ll see if I can send my Nightborne and his sycophantic followers.

It is! Thanks for pointing out, fixed.

1 Like

Might swoop by.
Hope the venue is fireproof. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You donā€™t want to a-Void this one :smirk:

2 Likes

Round three, letā€™s go!

1 Like

5 Likes

Now known as Estela in TRP :pensive:

1 Like

I go where I am dragged

1 Like

If only it were so simple

On the various bulletins of the Hordeā€™s cities a new poster would be attached to the main one concerning the Torā€™dris.
Magic Users of the Horde

On this Torā€™dris agenda:
Lectures - beginning fifteen minutes past the eighth hour

• On the Alliance and Magic - Orsino
  • Language of Magic as Writting: Basics to Enchanting - Talaneh Ordersun
  • Subjugation of Lesser Demons and Their Uses - Stone Guard Gurā€™zek
  • The Nature of Entropy - Elseth
    A short intermission would occur between lectures to give our guests time to help themselves to the refreshments that will be provided.

Magical Duels
As is the tradition of the Torā€™dris, magic casters who wish to test their skill will be provided a venue for sanctioned duels, restricted by the common rules of etiquette.

Suramarā€™s Magical Emporium
Throughout the event. Suramarā€™s Magical Emporium will open a stall to let the guests peruse through the tomes, enchantments, reagents and more items for your magical needs!

We look forward to seeing you this evening,
Wisdom through Enlightenment

9 Likes

I love demons.

7 Likes