[H-RP] 🦊 Vulpera Caravan - The Dust Scavengers

Hello there. Is Guild still active or still in the Quagmire of Shadowlands expansion disruption.

3 Likes

Here to show my love and support to the Dusties <3 Great gang of furry mischief, very fun to RP with

2 Likes

Still active and doing well ^^ We’re currently exploring Winterspring, and moving soon to other zones on our continuous conquest and search for adventure!

Sounds like a dope guild, I hope we meet out in the world some day, maybe your caravan is in need of a kodo to carry stuff :wink:

1 Like

we would love to meet you and we could use some new Kodos, our last onces sadly were lost in a Pirate attack when we charted a boat from Ratchet to Booty Bay. :frowning:

1 Like

U can add me on discord and we can get some up going next week or poke us in the:

1 Like

Lovely bunch of folks, well worth visiting <3

2 Likes

Currently the Dust Scavengers have set up camp in Mount Hyal,
Come and say hello, while you can take a look at our curious wares from all over Azeroth.

Maybe there is something you have been looking for a long time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love this Caravan, best i’ve met so far :+1: :fox_face:

2 Likes

A rescue for the best vulpera guild around :slight_smile:

3 Likes

pushes upwards, because more people should rp vulpera

3 Likes

There are no such things like too many vulpera RPers!

:metal::fox_face::metal:

2 Likes

Another fabulous vulperan effort

1 Like

Hey hey heeeeeeey ! We’re still alive ! I mean… of course we are, we Vulperas are an enduring bunch afterall ! And nobody would want to see the greatest caravan of all of Argent Dawn just vanish into thin air !

Guess what, you Vulpery Vulpines, the Dust Scavengers are currently camping at the Crossroads, always willing to accept more caravaneers willing to prove themselves ! Or you can just come and visit us, chat a little bit, make some trade, a caravan like ours always has something to sell !
Oh and don’t forget to look for us on the frontlines ! We’re also very intent on doing our due diligence in the coming week to kick the tailless butts of the Joy Division, brought to us by the most alcoholized and portaling-accurate Pastor Kaitylinn !

Void guides your fate in the dunes, kin and friends ! And don’t forget, the Dust gets everywhere ! EVERYWHERE !

3 Likes

The best vulperan experience in the game <3

1 Like

A rescue for amazing vulperans

Void grants you a fruitful fate, children of the sands and not-so-sandy and not-so-furry Azeroth dwellers !

The Dust Scavengers are still well-alive and kicking, just came back from the Kosh’harg that was so nicely and pleasantly organized by the Orcs of the Red Blade, and ready to do even more stuff !

We’re currently camping somewhere in Westfall, well away from the Alliance of course, on our way for more adventures in the Eastern Kingdoms !
So if you’re a Vulpera in need of a family, come on over by the fire and perhaps join us for wacky foxy adventures as a caravan !
And if you’re not a Vulpera, you can still come for some banter and trading ! We always like new friends to add to our clients !

I’m interested in joining! Are you guys still active and open for new Roleplayers? Ive been looking into it for 2/3 months now but I’m sort of ‘’scared’’ to do it. I have no problem transferring my vulpera to AD

1 Like

hello Qoria we are still alive and active and of course we are open for new Roleplayers :slight_smile:

Currently our Caravan rests in the Swamp of Sorrow IC, we can also be seen arround Orgrimmar, Thunderbluff and Silvermoon for easier In Character Access, but you can message us ingame anytime or hit us up on Discord.

Rich Dunes
Oari

Definitely one of the best vulperan guilds around, lovely bunch of rpers.