[H-RP] Vulperan Market :tm:

Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow the market will launch and start at 8 PM!
Make sure to make it and buy what you want, you can still hire a tent!
There is one left, make sure to contact me and join the Discord to stay updated!

Did I mention there was one more tent for any trader?!
I think we should get in touch for that.

5 Likes

Was great fun being here tonight. The Suramar PĆ¢tisserie was a great success and weā€™re glad so many of you enjoyed our various mana cakes!

Based and Eventpilled

4 Likes

It was surely a great Market! lot of people and enjoyable conversations! And nice trading ideas. Definitely something to check out! And oh myā€¦my honey got Auctioned for a lot of gold.

4 Likes

Hands down, one of the best markets Iā€™ve been to. Great organisation, great concept and great rp! I walked away with a box of mana-roons, a bag of bugs and a bottle of moonshine. All in all, a very successful event. Great job to all who were involved and a huge congratulations to The Vulperan Trademark for all your hard work! People should totally check their guild out!

3 Likes

I walked away with a cool scroll! It was great fun, I had a blast. Thanks to all the folks who organized it and thanks to everyone for attending.

I canā€™t believe honey sells for that muchā€¦

3 Likes

An incredibly entertaining event! All of the vendors were super fun to interact with and all the hustle and bustle around the auction and the insane biddings were super enjoyable.

Canā€™t wait for the next one!

4 Likes

Big thanks to Nyssi for organising this, as well as a thanks to all those who came tonight! Simply amazing! :fox_face:

3 Likes

The event was really cool, met so many old and new faces, and really enjoyed it! Thank you Nyssi and co!

4 Likes

Wonderful event! My little vulpera lady was so pleased to see her people thriving under the Horde. She bought a few things to help spruce up the RV garden (ā€œofficeā€), and has since become quite curious about not only what honey is and tastes likeā€¦ but how people get the bees to perform the work necessary to make it, too. How fascinating. Toiling bees.

Well Done, Nyssi and co.!

3 Likes

This was such a fun event to attend, and met some lovely people and characters! Thanks to the organisers. Canā€™t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Thank you all for the good feedback so far and thank you for attending!

Next month there will be another Vulperan Market as I mentioned a few times, Ranko from the Dustpaw Caravan will host that one, I will be there as an assistant if he allows me :stuck_out_tongue:

The Discord will stay active and open until we close the project which I believe wonā€™t happen any time soon.
I hope we can see you again on the next one! :moneybag:

3 Likes

Despite the now very empty pockets, I can say that this was just a blast, no drama just joy and laughs.
Canā€™t wait for the next one!

3 Likes

the event was great! Down to the auction all awesome!
And yeah YujĆ” to bad we missed each other :< hopefully next time?

1 Like

Just a heads up;
Weā€™ll be holding a market in Thunder Bluff on the 29th of this month!
More details will follow soon.

6 Likes

Another market?! Iā€™ll start saving my coin now. Canā€™t wait!

4 Likes

We are back people!
The next market is set, make sure to check out the changes me and Ranko made.
All of them are marked with a ā€œ:new:ā€ to make your life easier!

To get a tent: get in contact with us, join the Discord and choose your number.
This is really important, we need communication and we need you!

7 Likes

as usual a delegation of Dust Scavengers will do their best to get a spot and offer their wares!
Caravans stick together!

2 Likes

Clickbait. I wanted a new rug.

very disappointed

Tents are flying out!
We are almost out of tents!
If you seek to have one contact me through Discord or through mail in-game!

Tents are taken.
The people in them are ready.
Wednesday is fast approaching, so get your coin and get your wagons to collect some goods.

3 Likes