🏆 [H] <Sol In Noctem> [EU] [GOLEMAGG] [PvP/PvE/WPvP] [Family First] [HC/Semi-HC/Casual]

For the HORDE!!!

19 Likes

Hey ! me and a few friends would really like to join, we got rl mini spawns so wow time is limited so a fun place that still has alot to offer seems like the right place to be!

18 Likes

Leave my Tentacles out of this

18 Likes

Yes PVP realm

18 Likes

Great place to be we are hosting a Q&A session with the admin staff tonight come join .
Join us at discord.gg/YKr6Xvn

18 Likes

Zug Zug :smiley: this is home

18 Likes

Jump into our discord.gg/YKr6Xvn

19 Likes

Joined yesterday and the discord is very active. Great bunch of people!

19 Likes

Get ready for the stress test and live Q & A tonight everyone ! :slight_smile: 8PM tonight GMT, join us on our discord!

GL & HF

PS.

You filthy Alliance scum, may the UD rogues forever twist their daggers in your backs!, may the UD warlocks forever poison the Dwarven Ale of Ironforge, leaving you thirsty and forever sober!, may the

You get the idea

18 Likes

Even better now that you’re here too!

13 Likes

im a vanillia virgin looking for a home :smiley: this looks nice and cosy

12 Likes

This sounds perfect tbh. My latest minime adds that certain level of chaos to gaming, usually waiting to kick off when I finally sit down of an evening >.<

Having a bunch that appreciate these limitations makes the whole gaming thing much more manageable :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Ready for duty!

12 Likes

Me wants join, I R smashz

13 Likes

Cool - thats kind of guild I wanna join.

Mostly I am aiming for lvling to gather, doing pve stuff and Prof etc.

Btw why Horde? Don’t you guys think Alliance will be more populated than horde?

I am gonna play regular wow and classic togather.

13 Likes

I would like to join! This sounds great!

14 Likes

More people for us to kill :). Personally I played alliance in vanilla, so no ill play horde.

12 Likes

discord.gg/YKr6Xvn

12 Likes

Standing ready for battle!

13 Likes

We’ve had a wonderful Q&A during yesterday’s stress test. This guild has an awesome organization and I look forward to play with all of the friendly members on release! Join us on Discord if you want to be part of our Horde family <3

14 Likes