[H] Sub Rogue and Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hi there!

Me and my friend is looking for a new home. We want a nice and fun atmosphere but that can still be serious and focused during encounters.

We are currently playing on Tarren Mill as hordes. But we dont mind swapping server.

First week we cleared normal and did 1 boss in hc. We are looking forward to clear heroic and then start to progress on mythic.

Please contact me at bnet: Pixxan#2285

Morning Pixxan

You can contact me via bnet: aRTeeCee#21836

Raid Times/Days : Wednesday - Sunday 8pm - 11 pm ST

Progress so far: Normal cleared and 3/10HC, gonna be most likely 5HC after Sunday.

Short info about us.

We welcome everyone with a healthy and positive attitude towards being members of a social and progression oriented team.

We’re a mixture of players that aim for pushing end-game content. Pillar men promotes a positive, toxic-free raiding environment while maintaining a healthy progression mentality.

We value the person before the player, everything is a balance, something we strongly stand by.

Our primary goal as guild will be to push CE in the first tier while steadily building up a roster. What you can expect from us: - Well structured and organised raids. With the understanding that CE is a goal and not something that will be a thing immediately. - Competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. - Dedicated leadership who work along with the team.

Here is the rest our recruitment thread: Delete this, irrelevant now

Hope to hear from you! :smiley: