[H] Survival Hunter Looking for a casual guild

I’m looking for a group who can i join to progress with, just came back to the game and had a hiatus. I’m looking to progress with some M+ keys push and i’m also into raids, preferably 2 days with early raid times. around 7 or 8pm servertime.

Hi there.

Our guild may be what your looking for. Were currently 4/9 HC and looking for a few more players to fill out our ranks to keep progressing. And there usually always keys getting done in the evenings.

You can add me on chilly55#2619 If you wanna have a chat

Thsnks

Greetings Attea,

We’re currently still looking for a hunter. Please check our recruitment topic to see if we’re a match.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello there, Wild seven is more a community of gamers and friends, across servers, then the stereo typical guild. We are always recruiting more people to join our community.
We have a goal every tier to clear the raid at a heroic lvl.
Outside of raiding we spend a lot of time on discord, doing mythic + both high keys and low ( we do them every day ), and we play other games at the side.
If this peaks your interest feel free to whisper me, Faydra in game or add me on bnet :slight_smile: its faylyn#2221

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.