[H] Tank LF new cozy home

Hayo my name is Zekal/Dranosh,

Currently im looking a guild to actively play in and in shadowlands raid with. I only play tank specific so this is also a guild what im looking for who need tank. I started playing late bc and actively raiding in Legion. Last tier i have done 4/12 mythic Nyalotha before my guild broke up.

Not sure what tank will be my main but im going to level up a dk, paladin and a monk. Also leveling proffessions to help the guild in offering mats for legendaries. At the moment im playing on the server Draenor, but also have the same chars on Magtheridon and Twisting Nether.

G’day mate!! Sounds like we could offer what you’re looking for. An extremely active guild which plays for the sheer joy of it and has calendar stuff going on almost on a daily basis still now, 10 days before prepatch.

We’re no CE guild, never will be, but we do some Mythic raiding and we’re looking at getting to the 2nd half of the Mythic raid in SL. Our forte is an EXTREMELY lively guild, gchat and Discord (some channel names could get me banned on forums probably), helpful people, and calendar stuff almost every day of the week.

Rosters ebb and flow, so we’re not looking for any particular role, but more for like-minded people. We have 3-4 people who can pivot to any role (tank, heal, rdps, mdps) so we try to make room for anyone to play what they like. I started tier as tank, then healed to get curve, went back tank, ended up huntard, for instance.

Give us a shout if you’d like to give us a try. On another server, so that could be a thing too. All the best.

Hello Zekal.

We at [Faster than Lag] is a new guild that aim to clear every tier to curve standard. Since we are just starting out i can’t brag with members, accomplishments or anything else yet but what i can promise is that we want to be a ‘‘know everyone sorta guild’’.

You can read more about us here

If you got any questions or you would like any more inforation then please add LFC#21212

Best regards
Raelona

hey Wzaaaup my man can we have some chat in battle we can discuss some things u may be interested
Zaza#21612

RAID Shadowlands Legends is recruiting some more people on Stormscale
We could use a tank
We raid twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays 20.00-23.00. AOTC and Mythic progression.

apart from that we are a very social group, that also likes to play other stuff at times. Also have a M+ player base.

Contact me on Discord DirtyHaribo#0676 for more info.