[H] Tank looking for HC guild, pref on Draenor

Hi and thanks for opening the post :smiley:

I’m an altoholic who was raiding at the beginning of the expansion but due to IRL work changes (now I’m a scummy manager), I could no longer dedicate myself to 3 days (during the working week) raiding.

Since I stopped raiding, I rerolled to Monk and I’ve pugged a bit and started getting more into M+s, but I’ve started to miss raiding as part of a team. This has led me to make the hard decision :cry: that it might be time to find a new guild with a bit more relaxed and convenient raid schedule (aka only raids 2 days a week, pref with one over the weekend).

I’m looking for a guild of ‘older’ people, I would say mature, but we all know that we actually get more childish as we get older :wink:
A place that is active, friendly and relaxed with NO drama (when I log on, I want to have a grin and relax, I get enough petty squabbling at work :open_mouth: )
A guild that is raiding at an HC level (progressing or farm) and not really looking for serious Mythic progression, but might want to try it a few times just for laughs.
A group of people that are doing keys regularly (I’m not great, I’m currently doing +10s to +12s) but I do enjoy doing them with a group of guildies far more than pugs.

I’m currently maining a BM tank (8/10HC) (with a willingness to learn DPS and Healing on it), but I’ve also got a BDK, VDH (my old main 6/10HC), Prot Pally and an Arms Warr at 60 with a cuddly bear drood, a scorned hunter (surv :wink: ) and shammy on their way to 60.

I’d be mainly interested in Tanking, but I’d be happy to give DPS or Healing a try if people are patient while I learn.

I’m fairly relaxed and I’m happy helping people out when I can. I’ve regularly been asked to help people get into tanking and dungeons who haven’t had the confidence to do it before (many who have gone on to progression raid tanking or at least pushing high keys).
Back in Legion I use to run a ‘training raid’ for the guild I was in. The raid was open to everyone who wanted to try raiding and was aimed around building people’s confidence and giving them a friendly environment in which to learn the mechanics. These were pretty successful and we ended up opening them up to pugs in LFG and gained some really excellent players who just needed that initial vote of confidence to get started.
What’s the saying? those that can, do; those that can’t, teach. :smiley:

TLDR:
Tank looking for a friendly, relaxed, active HC raiding and M+ keys guild where I’m not going to leave because of drama or leets :wink:

If you’d like a chat with me, the give me a shout on disc (Cursed#2112) or bnet (CursedDark#2264)

Hey there, were a small guild on Draenor who are currently recruiting people to do mythic keys, we are actually doing our first guild run this Saturday :grin:
Feel free to read about our guild and get in touch with us!

Update: I should say, I can’t raid Saturdays (this seems to be a popular night though :open_mouth: )

hey dude have a little look over this and if you fancy a change into dps and feel like a little chat

Hey man :slight_smile: Check this out!

[EU] [H] [Draenor] 10/10 HC Guild recruiting DPS & Healers - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)