[H] [Tarren Mill] looking for a guild

Hi there!

we are a group of 5-6 people looking for an active english speaking guild on Tarren Mill (even if we speak many languages: greek, italian, spanish, german).
We’d like to play the newest content of shadowlands, both mythic and raid, but not only. Also some arenas, batteground, transmo run, mounts run etc. We mostly play during the evening, in terms of class we have many characters here with dps, tank and healer.

Looking forward to hear from any guilds that would like to accept this crazy group!

ps. preferably raiding times after 9pm CET, before is not possible for us

Hey Aris.

I’m just in the process of starting a new semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild. We are currently looking for new players to join the community in preparation for Shadowlands.

Currently we would have space, and a raid spot available to you and all of your friends. Please contact me on Discord if you’re interested and want to know more:

My discord is: Brunwin#9793

Alternatively you can see our recruitment post here: [H] - <Ive Seen Enough> - Looking for Warlocks! - 7/10 Mythic

Hope to hear from you soon!

Immersive is recruiting!

We are a long-established guild that moved our core players over to TarrenMill/Dentarg for Shadowlands. We raid 3 times a week, Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday starting from 20.00 until around 23.00. Our goal is to progress on mythic difficulty on all raid tiers. We also have a very active M+ player-base in our ranks.

We currently have room all dps (Appart from warriors) with a special emphasis on mages and rogues! We will take in both veterans and newcomers alike. If you are willing to put in the work to improve, we are willing to help you to get there! Socials are also welcome and able to join any Normal and HC runs we might be doing.

If this sounds like a place for you, contact any officer in-game or list yourself in the guild finder for an invite.

Bonzai (Bonzai#21655), Therivyn (therivyn#2181), Blackshaw (Blackshaw#21359), Mettii (MettiFrags#2812)

HI.
Me and My friend just made guild and thinking start run heroic and mythic when we see that everything start go well.

We wish you want Be Part of new guild and help it grow much bigger.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.