[H] [Twisting Nether] <Outer Haven> 10/10HC, Recruitment canceled

Hi, future guild members!

Suspensful introduction
‘Outer Haven’ on Twisting Nether (formerly ‘Rush B’ on Stormrage) started out as a Swedish/English guild consisting of some RL friends, we gathered in late BfA, with Shadowlands in mind. Some of us have been playing WoW since beta, on various levels in high-end raiding environments.

Most of our members are in their mid-30’s and some have families with kids, so if you have kids and RL engagements, congratulations, this guild might be for you. We understand the challenges of balancing work, family, and gaming.

We’re looking to expand and beef up our roster in preparation for 9.1, with that in mind we are still doing content in various setups such as m+, gearing alts, transmog runs (we need to look freaking fabulous!), HC runs, etc.

Whenever we have a sufficient roster presence online, we will start-up weekly full HC-clears in order to keep the machinery going, and for the love of raiding.

What we’re looking for in you:

• Willingness to analyze your performance in order to improve, adapt and overcome
  • We accept mediocracy as long as you’re focusing on actively becoming a better player.
    With that said, we coach and motivate each other to a higher standard.
  • High attendance during raids
  • Attendance outside of raids is highly encouraged, i.e., m+
  • Be mature, non-toxic, and tolerant – bullying or gender discrimination is not tolerated
  • You will be subjected to a trial period to ensure above points

Additionally, if you have ambitions to become, or already are, a raid leader – look no further! We want you!
You get to lead this wonderful band of friendly misfits towards pushing as far, and hard, as possible in Chains of Domination.

Expectations
Our goal is to start doing CoD on HC, with ambitions to progress in Mythic.
Normal mode is not excluded, however, not something we will spend much time lollygagging in.

Our progression in CN HC resulted in AOTC, early 2021.
We’re planning on raiding at least twice a week, usually between 19:30-23:30 CET, this has not yet been decided.

For more information, check out, and apply at: guildsofwow(dot)com/outerhaven

2 Likes

Hello,

Have a question. On the guild of wow site i saw you are looking for a tank. I happens so i have three tanks on 60 already where are two normal ready (so need some M+ boosting to be hc ready) But what tank are you looking for?

Update: If your guild is looking for a merger, we encourage you to contact us on Discord for a chat.

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core