[H] Veteran Rogue is looking for active, normal/HC guild for evening raids

Hey, I’m looking for a new home. My guildmates left retail and focused on TBC, I’d like to get back on track and start raiding in SL as I used previously. I play rogue for years - basically since vanilla, I’m not a hardcore player, but got most of curves and would really love to find a guild that raids mostly Heroic raids. I have time at the evenings and weekends, beside Friday evening.
My current ilvl is 217, max renown, happy to run some areans and M+ dungeons as well!!
Cheers!

bnet Rashielo#2909

Hi Rashielo,

If a realm and factionchange is an option for you, please check out synfull on dragonblight eu. We’ve been around for about a year now, and aim to get curve for each tier. Our raiding days are Tuesday and Thursday 21:00 to 23:00ST, social night or extending a raid on fridays 21:00 to 23:00. Besides raiding we do regular M+ runs. PVP isn’t really our thing, but every now and then we try to throw in a RBG night.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on bnet so we can arrange a chat; armandgrtn#2625

Best regards,

Armand

Hello there, we are a late night raiding guild, check out our post below.

I’ve added you on Bnet as well so we can talk.

If you are free mornings, pop over to our discord for a chat dude :slight_smile: