[H] Warlock Looking for guild

Hello!

I am looking for a guild to do mythic+,raids and to socialize with. My current progress is 8/8 HC and 1/8 Mythic with a less than 1% wipe on MOTHER Mythic. I’d prefer a guild with the same or more than my current progress, nothing too hardcore though.

My main is this warlock, 372 ilvl. Anymore info needed just post below or message me ingame.

Cheers

1 Like

hey buddy, shaddel from efficiency here, could you add me on shads#1964, lets have a chat!

Hey horridum if you have time have a look at our post, feel free to contact any of the officers listed.

Thanks

Hey bud. I’m not gonna tire you out, if you are looking for an actual home and not just a raiding guild where you only “see” your “guild” during raiding nights, we should have a chat.

Brainlag 3/8M

Forgo#21806

Hey Horridum! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

hey - check this link:

Hey Horridum,

The Many few are recruiting… here is a link to our post. I will throw you a battlenet invite aswell for a chat if you wish ^^.

Heres the link for a nosey yourself.

All the best,

Regards

Hey there. We are looking for 1-2 dps to go in to the next raid whit a higher rooster, and we are looking for a lock for the team. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm - midnight ST. We are currently 2/8 Mythic. Contact me on bnet: FDI#21926

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.