[H] Warlock/Rogue LF Guild

Experienced raider since WotLK, both as a DPS and healer. Looking for new heroic/mythic casual raiding guild, 2 - 3 days a week raiding at around 20:00 server time. Currently main warlock and rogue, on Ghostlands/Dragonblight realm. However I am willing to switch realms and/or class if necessary. Possess Monk/druid/Warrior at max level and suitable ilvl on top of my mains.

Hi there! I would love to have a chat with you. I feel like my guild offers exactly what you’re looking for! My Btag is Angel#21135 or if you’d prefer to chat on Discord, my tag is Tomeeko#4247. Hope to hear from ya!

Hey Okasu,

If you would be willing to also change faction then please check us out.

Contact me on:

Discord: Krathe#3304

BattleTag: Krathe#2321

Hey there Okasu,

The word casual can mean very different things to different people. Anyhow, this is my guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles/rating.tier23 (have to highlight, copy and paste as Blizz doesn’t like links)

We would love another Warlock so let me know if we sound a good fit for you. If not then good luck in your search for a new home.

Spikey#2323

Hey there,

I represent a 8/9 M (8/8M) guild on Draenor, EU (horde). We’re currently recruiting for the next tier and are searching for both warlock and rogue. I believe your raid days and times will fit you nicely.

Add me on Bnet for a chat: Bjorn#21156

Greetings! :wink:

I am Jo, Guild Master and Raid Leader of Battle Scars on EU - Twisting Nether. In February 2017, during Nighthold progress, we created the Guild with hopes that we could be a home for everyone, where progress was possible without the inevitable PuG-toxicity, and where people who had no interest in being raiders could just level or achievement hunt or PVP or do any of the things they desired in a chill, friendly, active community.

Up until BfA, we have pretty much succeeded. Shortly after the release, though, several people decided they didn’t like the expansion too much and took a break. We weren’t feeling it, I guess. With 8.2 in sight, though, we’re ready to hit back and to revive our roster for raiding.

Our goal is to go for at least steady Ahead of the Curve progress each tier, and hopefully a few first wing Mythic bosses. In Battle Scars, there’s room for mistakes to be made, as long as we see people care to correct those and see a dedication to our raid team.

We know life happens and are 100% understanding of real-life commitments, though. If family life, work or school makes our 7PM to 10PM raids hard, we’re definitely willing to work with you and establish a bit of an in-between way that can work for everyone. For instance, it is acceptable if you can only show up to 2 out of 3 raids and never attend Thursdays or Sundays or Mondays. A bit of communication from both sides helps. :wink:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

Wow. Everyone wants a bit of you ey. Add me Krustofski#2844. We got the best deal here for you. Trust :slight_smile:

Hello
The Golden Age (9/9HC, 2/2HC) currently looking for new members to join the ranks.

We’re a close knit group of gamers with a relaxed but mature attitude who enjoy a good laugh in each others company

We cover a wide array of activities, from Raiding, mythic plus, pvp, farming and more.

In regards to raiding we are looking for DPS:
Warlocks x 2
Windwalker Monk
Demon hunter

Also 1 x Healer

We raid twice a week - Wed and Thurs evenings 9pm until 11:30 pm server time and focus on Heroic progress. We will NOT be raiding Mythic

ilvl for 8.2 405 with a 50 neck

current 400 with a 42 neck

Feel free to add me
Btag - Catryn#2490
Discord - Snubbles-Silvermoon#6347