💀[H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Joined these lads 7 years ago and haven’t regret that decision one second.
Can’t wait for Classic with so many old faces returning. Good times.

1 Like

Some of my greatest moments has been with this guild - excited to relive those days again.

1 Like

Ooooo finally a wPvP guild that ticks my box for classic, been away from wPvP for a while now but wanting a return in classic. Some of your players in these vids may remember me playing with likes of Dastin, Mudflap and Smeg in other wPvP guilds. I have sent a Bnet request :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having killed thousands alliance players, destroying guilds in wpvp, heavily disrupting RP events, changing the battleground meta.
I’m excited about ABoG’s return and there will be epic events in the future, I’ll be deeply invested in WPvP and no alliance players will go safe.

1 Like

Only 43 days remain until the best WPVP guild in history reunites once more. Looking forward to some epic fights and ganking once more, it’s been far too long.

1 Like

Ah the doomsday clock keeps ticking, and what a pleasing sound it is.

1 Like

So pumped for our return! this is literally the best guild you could think of joining if your into World-PVP and will transform your Wow experience, the best of battles and events with us destorying alliance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zizzla well thats a name i havent seen in a long time lol.

1 Like

holy fok this is hypey…

1 Like

Hey folks, for the Horde and all that!

So uh, with WPvP being the main selling point of the guild, and PvP being the core activity… it’s kind of a no-brainer that you boys will be rolling on a PvP server right?

1 Like

I know potencial when i see it.

1 Like

How serious will the PvE side of raiding be? Since we need gear to effectively dominate PvP.

1 Like

Is the PvP reward gear not good enough?

1 Like

You get your own gear however you like but the guild is not pve so it wont be raiding endgame content. End game dungeons have better gear than MC in many ways anyway, so you can get good welfare gear easily while you wait for bgs and the hk ranking system. No one on the server is going to have great gear anyway and no one will have farmed MC and Onyxia so much that they have a substantial advantage anyway. We’ll all be in the same boat. So no rush needed with regards to gearing anyway

1 Like

I see, do announce which realm you’ll be rolling on.

1 Like

I personally met these guys back in TBC, when I was a proud member of <Vengeancé> on the Alliance side. Me and Spylord never had a dull moment on Quel’Danas as two warrior bro’s, because if we did, ABoG knew, and they would take us down.

Fast forwards years later, I became one of them. “If you can’t beat 'em, join them” - I suggest people do the same, before they find themselves on the other end of the blade like me :wink:

xx mad

1 Like

Always had a great time with the guild over the years. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hi! I don’t think anyone is going to miss out on classic, it’s going to be ace.

3 Likes

Classic can’t come soon enough! This guild is going to be FULL of some of the most intense WPVP/PVP guys around. Make sure to hit us up if your interested.

2 Likes

Hi guys, have been in that guild since TBC and will be there in classic lets have fun and do wpvp forever this is what we do and what we like. See you around soon

1 Like