[H] [WPVP] Astranaar will burn! - Saturday 2nd of November

~Ripley Cauthon trots her skeletal horse in the woods of Ashenvale, only moonlight and the stars guiding her path. It is nighttime and the woods are calm, except for a stream of water gushing slowly just beyond the next hill. She stops her horse and dismounts quietly and starts walking up the hill, in a crouched position.

As she gets on top of the hill she lays on her stomach and narrows her eyes. Before her lies the town of Astranaar, a nest of elven scum! Quickly she pulls out a parchment and a quill, sketching as fast as she can, marking all entry points she can see and anything that could be useful. Before descending down back to her horse, she looks up from her finished sketch at the town and lets out a wicked grin: “Astranaar will burn!”~

Lordaeron Deathguard is hosting a WPVP event this saturday to raid the filthy elven pit that is called Astranaar! Everyone is welcomed to join, but we would prefer you bring your forsaken! 2nd of November, 18.00 server time. Gather up at Splintertree post. And hope to see some alliance making a stand! Don’t make it too easy on us!

See you on the battlefield!

9 Likes

Our scouts in Ashenvale have alerted Astranaar for increased horde activity! It will be ready. And it will not burn! We shall gather our defenses and annihilate the forsaken threat!

Who stands with Battlelust against the horde?!

(If need be, and nobody else is already organizing the counter-raid, I can plan a defensive strategy for the alliance.)

1 Like

There will be many death Horde corpses :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a reminder, the event is today! Come and feast on alliance corpses!

1 Like

I’ll sadly have to decline this dinner invitation due to a prior engagement, but I am sure some of my clanmated will bring the Fury; good luck and may the Dark Lady watch over you!

1 Like

I hope you bring enough Horde to Astranaar … See you on the Front !

1 Like

Time ta sink me hammer on some foul Horde beast.

Fer the Alliance!

2 Likes

You will regret this.

2 Likes

See you there.

Horde … is that really all you have o.O.o

1 Like

Layers… RIP!

1 Like