[H] WW Monk LF guild!

Hi guys,

After a break, and couple of months playing Classic TBC, I’ve decided to return to the game. And because of that, I am looking for a guild. Either a danish or english.

My name is Christian, im 31 years old and I live in Denmark with my son.
Back in WoD and Legion i was an endgame raider, and that’s a thing I actually miss.
Im a very social player, back in WoD I used to play a lot m+, which i also misses. Therefor I am looking for a social guild, doing m+ and such things aswell.

I will play WW monk, and I can, if needed, practice MW monk, even though i don’t have any experience in that.

I am able to raid almost every day, as long as it is after 19:30 CET, since i gotta get my son to bed. I am mainly looking for a guild who are planning to raid mythic, and neither not just plan to kill the first 2 bosses.

What more to say? I am not sure. Since I’ve had the break, my char are not 100 % up to date, but I will play many hours / day, so hopefully it would be great again soon, even though I got 232 equipped.

If you want to get more information from me, feel free to add me on Bnet: Quintey#2405 or in Discord Quintey#8400

Im looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards
Christian / Quintey

Hello there!

My name is Sezar from the guild ‘‘Outzydaz’’ on Stormscale. As of last week we are looking for a new WW monk to join our raid team! If you are looking for a mature (Our GM, aka Gramps, aka mr. cutting edge is 46 haha) and social guild, we’d love to have you!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday 1945-23:00 server time.

We started end of CN and finished 10/10 HC. Currently 10/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic. We raid wednesday and thursday 19:45(invites start) 20:00 pull -23:00.

Like i said we’re a fresh, divers and friendly raiding guild with a clear progression raiding mentality: It’s a marathon not a sprint.

I hope this sparks your interest :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve added u on bnet and disc!

Cya soon!

Sezar

heya

thanks
:smiley:

We are looking for active and dedicated raiders to expand our roster. Looking For all roles and spec at this point. Besides raiding we are in need people for M+ , we are planing to push Keys from 2-20+ at some point./w me for more info!!!

Raiding days Thursday Sunday Monday from 8-11 Pm svt join us today