[H][6/12M] <needs a hero> LF Raiders for SL

Who are we?

needs a hero was founded in BfA, currently housing players of different experiences, ranging from Mythic down to Normal.

We are currently 6/12M in Ny’alotha

Who do we recruit?

We accept anyone who fits the roles we need that wants to progress in raids but also have fun whilst doing so. You could run normal every week and may have never touched anything more, that’s fine with us as we will help guide players of lower experience to improve and eventually take part in higher difficulties.

What do we look for in potential raiders?

For those that wish to go into our core raiding team to push into Mythic, we would like players to be able to take criticism, be able to find faults in their play and have the ability to apply themselves with dedication to the content they do.

Raid days/times?

Mythic: Thursday & Sunday (& Saturday) @ 20:00pm realm time

Who to contact?

If you have any questions or would like to join us, feel free to send a message

GM - Mythic RL
Discord: Ellie#0690

Aims?

We’re aiming to curve each raid tier and attempt to get at least half way into Mythic or as far as we can go.

Do I have to talk in Discord during raids?

If you don’t want to, you don’t have to but we strongly recommend that you are able to

Apply here: discord.gg/Z2hChgU

1 Like

Also activities outside of raiding! 95% of the time people are down for M+'s! Tons of teamwork within the guild. an occasional event here and there, for everyone something.

1 Like

Hello guys, Shadow Priest 3/12M but learning tactical on other bosses, always evolved, have brain + food + flask and 99% attendance, my current goal is to close as best as possible NYAm and continue raiding in Shadowlands.
My main this is Shadow priest but i try equipped Balance druid for Shadowlands.
If need can give url on raider io and logs
If you’re interested my battletag: DoubleDee#2671

6/12 will be down really soon! Got Drest down to -10%

Officially 6/12 Drest down! Ra-den and Xanesh next!

1 Like

One of the best guilds you can be in! defenetly join <3

I’m interested in having a chat about this, have added you on Discord, but if any other officer has time, I’m on Micah#2427.

6/12M on blood dk, 5/12 on brewmaster who has 2.7k io. Have played all tank classes over my 15 years in WoW, however my last heavy push in a realm-first guild was back in WoLK. Looking to transfer to Twisting Nether on horde tomorrow.

Have downed Shad, Hivemind and Xanesh on Mythic if you would need help tanking those.

We’re currently looking for a shadow priest and a havoc DH to complete our mythic roster!

Still recruiting for SL! Hit any of our officers up if interrested!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.