[H/A] Looking for a new place

Good day everyone,

I’ve recently returned from a 2,5 year break from WoW and leveled a few characters my own, but I start to miss being part of a guild or community.
I always enjoyed the contact with other players, be it through dungeons, raids or just guild chat. On your own it’s a totally different ballgame though.

Currently I’m looking for a place to casually level, do a bit of dungeons and the occasional (alt) raid in the future. Due to family commitments I cannot commit to full time raiding anymore, nor do I want to for the foreseeable future.

I don’t mind the guild being Alliance or Horde, I’m fine either way. As long as the guild is active, socially capable and doesn’t mind me just leveling a dozen alts as I tend to do. Even a raiding guild who caters for social members is great. I was and am still interested in the raiding side of the game, although my active days are pretty much over.

You get an active, experienced and social player in return who is keen to meet and play with new people.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you.

1 Like

If you fancy playing druid, and are interested in a solid raiding guild founded in 2005, then our all-druid guild might be for you!
Read more:

Hi Mooshaffa!

I wasn’t too sure if you would be willing to move server but our guild, Braveheart (based in Argent Dawn/Alliance) is recruiting and I think it has what you’re looking for.

Our main aim is to create a place where people can have fun, make new friends and even do content if they would like (all alts included!) - whether you enjoy levelling alts (as I love to do), achievement hunting, mythic+ dungeons/raids or roleplay we have it all covered.

Check out our recruitment thread here for more information - if you have any questions, add me on battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) or discord (Hystericxl#3376) and we can have a chat!

Greetings Mooshaffa,

We’d heartily welcome you to join our guild The Twilight Tier on Saurfang (Horde). We’re an older guild with even older players who are first and foremost here for a good time. Several of us had also been going it solo and were missing the social aspect that a guild provides, so I decided to get a few of us back to my old guild that had been sadly inactive since Mists.

We’ve been steadily inviting new members to the guild, bolstering our community of friendly and helpful people. Several of us have raiding experience, but due to real-life commitments, we’ve been settling for doing Mythic dungeon runs a few nights a week (This was the case for BfA, seeing as Shadowlands is fresh and new, we’ll be trying normal/heroics first). As we delve further into Shadowlands, we’ll keep our eye on raiding, but it’s not our focus at this time.

Most of our members are also on our discord server, this helps us keep in contact outside of the game as well as schedule dungeon runs and to just chat amongst ourselves.

If you’re interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a DM via Battle.Net (Veletala#2216) to Discord (Veletala#8483), and I’ll be more than happy to chat with you.

Best of luck in finding a guild you can call home!

~Veletala

Thanks for the replies both.
Just being swamped with work the past week so haven’t had the time to reply yet.

I’ve added both of you on Bnet ( NixxNLD#2149 ) for a chat if that’s ok.
As the leveling process is very fast nowadays I’d think I want to start over with a fresh character, get a feel of the guild and perhaps transfer one ( or more ) of my other toons when I am settled in and sure I’ve made the right decision.

No worries at all! I understand work can get a little hectic sometimes :relaxed: I accepted your friend request (just ping me a message whenever you’re free to chat)

Hello, please check this thread, and if you like it we can talk more about your class and joining.

thanks

Hey Mooshaffa! Hit and Run is a new guild created by IRL friends at the start of Shadowlands and we are interested in recruiting new people for various events and activities. Our first goal is to grow as a guild in numbers so we have enough people to do all kinds of activities so everyone is welcome! We would like to find a core raiding group and a core group for M+ key pushes.We have a few PvPers aswell. We also invite more casual and/or just social players who want to hang out and chill. We also have people that are interested in transmog runs or just toy/achievement collection if that is your fancy. For now we plan to have raiding days on Wednesday and Sunday but that could change. If you want more info message me here or add sNeakach #2398