Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

Is this post IC as in is “Puo” the death knight follower of Zul asking if someone from Painted Shields will spit on them ?

6 Likes

Wait, so I would be safe walking through Orgrimmar IC, since I am a Darkspear troll and they wouldn’t know I am a member IC?

Or else dons Ebon Blade tabard

ANyway, if the Zulians where in disguise I see no reason why they couldn’t be walking in Orgrimmar?

1 Like

Well. She spit on me (Farraki) OOCly, so I guess I answer OOCly, no?
But ah, I see the PCU brigade coming in and upvoting their own people’s posts, I ain’t gonna bother with that trainwreck.

2 Likes

The members that are going into the city are disguised and our Farraki and drakkari would not really enter unless they have to and then it would be in quite the heavy disguise. Like Tix’azli said, we are trying to find like minded darkspears or zandalari to join us if they so please ^^.

1 Like

Jeebus, that’s alot of PCU’ers and Zulians typing.

I’m scared.

1 Like

Did they travel all the way to meet you IRL that’s crazy man

7 Likes

i think it’s a little odd for zulians to come into orgrimmar, shill themselves as zulians and expect people not to snitch to the guards

also loads of your people weren’t disguised yesterday and so would easily be recognisable today

3 Likes

Well, the Hand of Zul icly, are disguised icly! So no one could actually tell who we are if they looked to us. I imagine they’d need to dig deep. But It’s not like we make it obvious we are the Hand of Zul in ogrimmar at all. :slight_smile:

Oh man, you’re so funny my sides…

You know what he meant, man >.>

But you guys upvotes my post too…

6 Likes

It ruins the cool aesthetic you had going, being an anti-horde guild when you just hang around in Orgrimmar all day. Quite a shame. Really loved the idea of non horde trolls hanging in old troll lands.

4 Likes

Yeah :crazy_face:

“My, that is a lot of trolls gathered together. Excuse me, what organization are you with?”

2 Likes

The Darkspear, Shatterspear, Revantusk and Zandalari Tribe, mon. Why ya asking?

Oh those tribal tattoo’s? They’re Darkspear, Shatterspear, Revantusk and Zandalari tribal tattoo’s.

So your comment was just nonsense ? Why post it in the first place ?

3 Likes

Really an out of the frying pan and into the fire situation

You were fools for serving [crazy antagonist] … see the light and serve [crazier antagonist]

Well, I’ve seen a HoZ dire troll rolling through Orgrimmar before. Did he have a big tarp on or something

Probably refering to members that people would be aware of IC instead of some individual case

[20,000 gurubashi archers appear]

I believe in “Shadows of the Horde” Vol’jin could recognise Gurubashi trolls at least by their tattoos - distinct based on tribe etc

That said I don’t think that it’s that crazy for some non-Horde trolls to be around Orgrimmar these days if they’re led around by some Zandalari guys - just an interesting / weird fact I heard about tattoo lore

9 Likes

The thing is thou, we haven’t been In orgrimmar except for last night and another day several weeks ago, we are still around Zul’Gurub, Orgrimmar will obviously never be a place for us to hang out in, and if we are discovered then we won’t return for we do not want to risk our own safety. ^^

farraki fracas

3 Likes

Don’t forget to recruit some fishermons for Drez’s sake! Fis’ fis’ fis’!!

As said, all disguised. Luckily most that visit are jungles or Zandalari so fit in very well. Especially if wearing Horde colours and as Taki said Farraki and Drakkari will generally avoid it.

A lot were disguised. Physically, wearing clothing they’re not known for. Luckily not having met quite a few I am sure few would actually know of Tix’azli herself.

We’re passing by which can count just as a few days. If a cover is blown it’s blown. Now lets go have some fun at Blizzcon.