Happy Birthday Sinaaki 🍿

merry christmas retributor

1 Like

When is your birthday? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it is this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wooo congrats! I also have a b-day today so we share a womb ejection date. :smile: Funny thing though I was 10 days overtime, I was not ready to get into this world.

9 Likes

How TF you guys are sure that Sinaaki have a birthday today?
@Sinaaki , show us some pics from your credit card with all of your details, pls!

2 Likes

Its called being friends away from the game :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: Is that possible?
I dont have any friends away from the game, and just 1 in Bnet ingame.

@Sinaaki: Happy birthday from me as well! :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Ofc it is and i hope you find some too as it makes the game alot more different and fun .

Yeah thanks thats the one, i did not see the topic at the recruitment forum myself

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you too!!

5 Likes

Thanks!

Its scared of dungeons, but the invite link is not active atm. If u are in our discord u can find the new link there in welcome channel. If not, there will be a new forum post with the new invite link when SL launches, just keep an eye out in the community finder subforum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Happy birthday Rasha :partying_face: i was 6 days early myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah i will wait until SL then, There is not much use in trying to gear up less than a month before the expansion anyways. just here mostly for the prepatch and seeing the nzoth stuff

1 Like

Happy Birthday Sinny, and may your day be joyous and the popcorn plentiful! And Rasha too!

3 Likes

to you too. :smile:

2 Likes

Hope you have a fantastic Day Sinaaki :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Sinaaki!
I dont know your gender, but may you tell us how old you are.
Nobody should ask a girl for her age, but I assume you are a guy ^^

1 Like

Why you wily old dog, I see what you were trying to do there glares in Fraud investigation vision (It’s like DH demon sight, but rubbisher…)

There’s always one…and it’s always them…

4 Likes