Happy Valentines day

I knew that was coming… :sweat_smile:
https://media2.giphy.com/media/agwRgmVDJceZO/giphy.webp

2 Likes

You’re back! It was so quiet here without you!:hugs:

2 Likes

I just have to tripple check before i press enter because ive served 2 bans this week for nothing imho but im not going to change my posting stlye that much !!

1 Like

I think you will do just fine just steer clear for the current event mount references :rofl: It’s very dangerous area where also i would have fallen down if i would not always keep the mental image in my head that i am talking to the group of 4 year olds at the police departments childrens party. You know, not as their mental capacity but more like “how to put my words here where everyone is not adult”. As side effect if also helps a lot when dealing some posts with less understanding tones for other people :rofl:

1 Like

Yes i shall i think ive cooled down now on that and ty for the kind words of advice ,i have so many friends on the forums that i dont want to be perm banned x

2 Likes

You need to tell me in game later what you did!

thank you!

good creature!!

pats

did they ban you too? worthless moderation lmao.
blizz released 8% of its workers - 800 people, but not those “moderators”. shame!

few people got banned because we were talking about mount (which we cant mention to avoid future bans).

Wow! So no laughing and no talking about in game rewards :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

mods are roleplaying 1940s of europe :joy:

1 Like

Don’t get banned! forums will be sad without yall!

4 Likes

dont worry, I invested some gold I had into immortality :joy: Im like a cat… but I have 17 lives. :smiley:

an annoying but lovable diva?..:slight_smile:

mhmm, im also very cute

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.