Has the antropomorphisation of dragons gone too far?

Nothing speaks about the change of dragons than current situation.

As of right now we are running with Legion Timewalking Event.

I want to compare two Dungeons. One from current x-pac called Neltharus and the other from Legion called Neltharion’s Lair.

The latter looks like the lair of a beast, a dragon, some would say a monster. Inhuman creature of immense size and power.

The former looks like fortress for oversized humanoids. And even above it in the Obsidian Citadel we have a human sized throne. A damn throne

There was no such thing in Neltharion’s Lair. The main seat of power where we defeat the last boss is nothing but giant flat cave capable of containing a massive creature with lava flowing around.

There was nothing remotely resembling a seat of power that is usualy asociated and recognised by the mortal races.

It’s like when Dragons left the Isles, they abandonned all the fanciness with it.

So it is either that all their buildings in the current X-pac are indeed of Titan origin and the flights didn’t bother to mimic them in their respective adopted seats of power.

Or we are dealing with inconsistent contiuity.

3 Likes

Excellent point, you should post this on the GD where all the people are saying that “Warcraft is back cause Dragons are back!” reside.

I accidently met Kalecgos`s future wife .I think they will be happy together .

en wikipedia org/wiki/Gecko#/media/File:Phelsuma_l._laticauda.jpg

Now we just need to get him off his unhealthy obsession with holographic women .

To the visage stuff… I also have to say that I find dragon dialogue in cinematics very unimpressive. When they act and talk like normal people, having it as a voiceover while showing their dragon form is kinda lame as well. Maybe making them the protagonists of the main plot wasn’t such a good idea in general…

Good catch.

If you care about his sanity, you shouldn’t recommend this. GD is where sanity goes to die in endless fights with strawmen and simpletons. Don’t do it! :stuck_out_tongue:

That whole simulacrum thing is just ridiculous. Not only is she entirely sentient for some reason, not only is her personality extremely bland, but you’re telling me that if this was possible, Sindragosa made a clone of herself but Malygos didn’t? C’mon.

It could have been but the tone of the Xpack would have needed to be far more… well… primal. Mountains, caves, fire, ice, savant savagery, lairs, territorial conflicts and so on. But these ‘writers’ are not creative enough to come up with that so we got Narnia instead. Where the ‘dragons’ are just glorified humans and elves.

Bah!

She is also using the form of a species that wouldn’t exist until thousands of years after her death… Unless she made the trip to tweak it as a Frost Wyrm enslaved to Arthas :rofl:

1 Like

Lol! You’re right, that should 100% have been either a dragon form or a troll…

I like the idea that the reason we don’t see Sindragosa in Wotlk until she comes flying into IC is because she woke up, saw blood elves, thought “I wanna be a weeb too” and went to change it, leaving Arthas behind like :unamused:

It reminds me of Force ghost from star wars, She seems sentient and pretty alive. Compare it to Titan technology and their holographs this is obviously something else.

but the whole sindragosa thing is not new we’ve already seen the manifestation of the sunwell so a simulation made of magic is not that impressive

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.