Have not played for a while

OK. Best of luck finding something that suits you!

1 Like

Just dropping in to say it’s great to see so much help for someone returning! Welcome back to Azeroth, we hope you enjoy your stay :smiley:

Those two deserve a raise for helping me, they were amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, I expect them to double my salary any day now. :stuck_out_tongue:

(split it with me and maybe I might try WoW tonight?)

lmaoo

1 Like

i /played about 400 days from first week of vanilla launch to season 3, had a break and returned for season 5 and 6 and loved it. For all my play i was in the top end raiding guilds and did arena at 1.8-2k ratings. I did eventually quit because i was playing other games.

I returned for BFA and the game was terrible, i joined mid season but grinded a lot and got pretty good gear, close to best pug-able/welfare gear. I decided to train for arena and having set up my macros and binds i couldn’t even get to 1500 even tho i was getting pretty good at my clicking, rotations and basic strats.

My lifetime duel stats aren’t the best but they are if i remember correctly in thousands and positive winrate, in 8.1 having geared up i could hardly win a duel lest i was selecting the very worst possible players to play and thus bumhunting.

All in all i figured it was just too much to learn, too many new classes, overwhelming amount of new spells and so many people raging in arena. The partners i could find for arena were all either not competitive players, rage quitters or otherwise disagreeable.

In the end i felt utterly disheartened and just quit playing. I think that had there been an option to solo-queue arena i would probably be able to learn the classes and rank up to then do other content, raiding or playing in other brackets.

I still would like to return to wow but returning to 8.1 was a complete waste of time, a lot of time.

TLDR; I don’t advice returning if you aren’t returning for the story line and solo questing.

The game i would return for is classic wow with arenas or the standard game with solo queue.

2 Likes

Took your advice on board, definitely not returning also do not wanna just solo quest and do repetitive ones 24/7… so ill give WoW a miss for a long while.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.