Have you ever commissioned artwork of your WoW Character?

Well I do pretty cheap sketch commissions, well more like shaded linearts if you ever want to consider one. So like quality as I posted earlier just no colors.
Totally shameless self-advertising here.

Sadly no. But I would wish someone would create my Void elf (With the new customizations) battling Orcs and Amani trolls. Would be cool. I’m making him a female in SL Though

Sadly I can’t afford it. Especially since I used my Savings on a race change and boost

I have

sure…

mh then not

5 Likes

Yes one for every month + 1 on every event like chrimass, halloween or new patch with content. Im still guild leader so I request commisions for guild characters or bannera for every raid.

No, I can barely afford the game in the first place.

I have not, but I do follow a few artists on twitter who makes these pictures, and they are incredible beautiful… I would not pay for it myself though, but I understand why somebody would do so :slight_smile:

1 Like

god thats so cute.

Not actually commissioned, but my girlfriend has drawn mine and her characters a few times.

1 Like

Why you playing blood elf female if you have a girlfriend?!
My Pandaren:
`https://www.deviantart.com/rejpiekielnygrabarz/art/WoW-Chibi-Pandaren-and-Blood-Elf-679679807

Not really considering I’m pretty new and most of my toons are based on NPCs.

Here are a few of what are my original characters:

I’m just not really compelled to level them.
If I do I’ll probably get cenarion raiment transmog for the druid and classic dungeon set for the mage.

1 Like

Thanks Punyelf.

1 Like

Why not?

No idea. Just imagine convincing your gf to cosplay as your character.

I got a semi decent pic.

Edit: I think I need to do some dusting. Dottie was called Némesis until I moved realm and the other one is Rocinante my second main back in the days of WotLK.

I suppose I should also say that is Duncan Mcleod of the Clan Mcleod I bought him and Connor as a combination eBay purchase.

2 Likes

They look like lovely keepsakes

1 Like

They are, until you see the price. At least they were cheaper than Howard Wolowitz’s mini dolls. I had a voucher for them so they were reduced price.

1 Like

Ceran made me this on discord. i am very proud of it and i love it a lot. :3

4 Likes

I mean if you want to be even more confused she plays a Male Blood Elf.

2 Likes

Point is that blood elves have almost no sexual dimorphism so, you can choose either and barely notice the differences.

Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve last drawn something for these kind of things, there has been a time where I used to do it more often. This was an example of how I imagined a sort of… Trollish goblin, I guess. Can’t find the ones made explicitly for wow but, this was the overall tone

https://ibb.co/gjZVsPG

Would’ve been a great character tho