Havoc spec bonuses

I guess the guy from above was correct no point in arguing with people like you :skull:

4 Likes

Not gonna argue about facts, your logs don’t change reality.

I dont have any downtime I guess Its a you problem :skull:

Nope, wrong.

special snowflake moment :skull: wont continue arguing with someone who has no idea how to play the spec and has an inflated ego :skull:

Look, i literally did a sim for your character and it shows 20 seconds of downtime.

Are you better than a computer with 0 latency? No you’re not? Then shut it. You were wrong, end of story.

Are we done here? I cannot post links, but if i could i would show you the data. Literally your own character sim, have you ever done one?

Havoc DOES HAVE SOME DOWNTIME. And your logs don’t change that. You’re just wrong.

Special snowflake, get out of here with that bs.

1 Like

idk if u are sick or something but having a 0.4 downtime every 20-10 sec is considered downtime for u
then u are a snowflake
normal prog sub 2k trying to state a bad statement is kinda cringe
you should be the one who gets out of this post with your bs

Oh, so now the argument went from, there is no downtime to, there is some but you’re crazy if you think 20 seconds is considered downtime.

Please stop talking to me.

Pseudo intellectuals man.

Fact is: there are some moments where you have to wait a global, but these moments are (mostly) skill issue i.e. wrong usage of immo aura or really low procs on FB and immo aura.

Ok, it’s either a skill issue or it isn’t.

Havoc has some downtime because you might not get enough fel blade/immo aura procs. These are the FACTS. This is NOT a skill issue.

1 Like

maybe i worded it bad. you can work around the downtime to a certain extend. but you will face downtime in the end of the day. idk why Autismbeam doesnt realize that. factually that is downtime.

1 Like

I just don’t get it, you people say, you don’t want to play with the glaive build, but s3 set literally makes you (almost) forget to press the throw glaive button, since blade dance uses its stacks to proc the throw glaive from it, so you only press it when you can’t press anything else. So give me a single reason not to choose the best set in terms of dps and in terms of your own comfort?

2 Likes

brother you’re a normal raider please don’t screw over people actually knowing how to play the class

4 Likes

Nah 76% vote for the best tier is crazy. Havoc players > Ret players

I personally prefer season 3 i have mained DH for years with a little break and defo think this season is the best so far happy voting :slight_smile:

Maybe you could just vote for s3 set and then stop play the class as you obv cant play it anyway

I’m pretty sure i’m far better than you, and certainly of the average player.

Nice argument you have there by the way.

Now, stop talking to me.

You’re so dense you aren’t neuron activating you’re a neutron star spinning on stupid.
But here’s one as well, you’d be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle

Well i don’t think you are bro

Nice argument you’re got there.

Damn, the quality of the average reply to me is really high, very thought provoking, not at all just random s posting.

It’s about what i would expect at least.

We definitely need more people like you to "provide feedback’ Because you clearly know wtf you’re talking about. Let’s not even remind you i literally was right, as usual. Something that’s pretty common at this point, because i have a functional brain, and i actually think.

But if you were to actually think about a counterpoint you would realize that you’re wrong, and thinking is very difficult, that’s why you don’t wanna do it. Better to just make some garbage point that doesn’t really say anything, but is literally just an ad hominem.

You know the difference between me and most people here? I actually make points and counterpoints, i actually think about what i say, and if only your point wasn’t complete crap i would take it into consideration, i may call people stupid when i see fit, but ultimately i do provide actual feedback, you don’t.

By the way, i just thought about something. It’s actually laughable when you think about it.

You know how you guys always complain about coh and sd because muh uptime, but then you like a set that focuses on cdr, but “it’s on the hunt so that’s different somehow”. So basically uptime is a massive problem for coh/sd, but it isn’t for this set because i like it…

Logical skills aren’t your best suit i’m afraid guys…