(H)BM hunter/Destro Lock LF guild for SL

Hello, now that Shadowlands is coming near i’m looking for a new guild. I always played Alliance but next expansion i wanna switch to Horde. I’ve been playing WoW since TBC and have always raided at an okay level. This tier i got 3/12 M but i dropped out 3 months ago as i made promotion on work and i had to focus on that. I also like m+ alot, i got to 2k rating in the first few weeks of 8.3. I can play either BM or destro lock in SL. I’m 27 years old and i would prefer a horde guild that raids late night. I’m looking forward to hear from you!

hello!!if you interested on keep fighting for the alliance feel free to add me :slight_smile: bnet koilio#2705

Hey there :slight_smile:

< Core Elite > on Tarren Mill are currently recruiting for Shadowlands.

Our raid times are Wed & Sun 19:45-23:00ST.

If you have any questions or want to chat, add me on alpha#2296

Hey we are interested, we are 8/12Mythic, send us a request on Bnet if you would like to talk more Ziarr#2325

We could use both classes (if you’re not scared of switching to MM/Aff/Demo depending on whats stronger). Add me if you’re interested, [H] Kazzak <Trainwreck> - Hardcore 🙃 1-day Mythic raiding guild recruiting for SL -- 2 spots left!

Hi :slight_smile: It sounds like you’d be a great fit for our guild!

Here is our guild recruitment post if you have a moment:

Hi Zjieker :slight_smile:

We are a horde guild on Draenor called Strange Loop. We are older players with busy lives, so we also play mostly in the evenings. We are currently casually farming HC Nya and running keys whilst we wait for Shadowlands - our goal is to build a mythic raid team. Our raid slot is currently Saturday at 21:00-23:00ST, and will likely expand to a second slot on sunday come SL.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, you can contact me on bnet at Syngian#2451 or discord at Syngian#0781.