[H][Draenor] Hunter Looking for 2 Day M Raiding guild

Hi all
Im a Hunter (recent reroll) who is looking for a new guild to raid Mythic with 2 (Maybe 3) Days a week, my Current Experience in CN M is 2/10 with some Progress on HD.
I am Available for Raiding any day of the week, with a start time from between 20:15-20:30 (Server time) due to what time i leave work! ill explain more in chat to save me waffling here!
Im Looking for a guild that is active not just on raid days but is also around for M+ in downtime.

Please feel free to contact me on DIscord or Battle.net
Yenke#2254
Chris!#0589

thanks for reading

Hiya,

If you’re willing to roll Alliance and come to Defias Brotherhood, I may have a guild that you’re interested to join- we’re currently 3/10M and looking for another hunter. Our raids are on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday and start at 20:30 server with invites going out at 20:15 and we finish at 23:00. We also have smaller groups of people who do m+, and we have regular Among Us nights, if that’s something you’re interested in too.

If it’s something you’re interested in, please let me know! [A] <High Definition> Defias Brotherhood-EU 6/10M recruiting for Mythic progress