[H][Draenor] Returning Player LFG for DF

Hello, I’m a returning player that’s aiming for AOTC and pushing at least KSM when DF comes out. My main can be both a warrior(protection) and monk(WW) depending on the best fit for the guild, but would like to play the warrior if both are available.

I’m very chill but very focused on improving so I believe I can be a valuable player!

My bnet is Gavisa#2201, contact me if you are looking for a player like me!

Hey Anshai!! Welcome back to the game!!

We have a Horde guild on Ragnaros where you’d be welcome to join!! We have a newish guild that’s already around the 35 member mark and we are recruiting both socially and for our raid team, everyone is still saying they’ll change to this or that anyway in usual pre expansion fashion. Currently we already have two tanks for our raid team so you’d be more than welcome to join as DPS and OT should you want to main warr.

I think your goals are similar to ours so it could work if you’d like to join in.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A Horde guild on Ragnaros we will start raiding day one of DF. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and messing around with prepatch.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST, Mon/Thu. Two short and sweet raids a week.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too. I personally push keys a bit, going from just getting KSM early to some seasons actually getting a decent score, mostly on my prot pala, occasionally on my hunter,

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us!

Hello out there !

The Paradoxicals is a fresh made guild by a bunch of guys who have played together for a long time. We are all very friendly and mature, the age is atm. between 29-31.

The purpose with this guild is to play the games content in a serious BUT fun way. The focus will be blasting Mythic+ & Heroic Raiding. On the sides we do social stuff aswell, like playing other games togeter. LoL; CS:GO etc . etc.

If we have the numbers we will step into Mythic raiding, but for now our goal will be to complete everything on heroic.

Raiddays will most likely be:

Sundays 20.00-23.00
Tuesdays 20-00-23.00

What you get from us?

• A Mature environment
  • A relaxed atmosphere
  • Ahead of the curve ( are we gonna go for CE?)
  • Alot of keystone action
  • Social and friendly players outside of WoW aswell

Something for you? Add me on bnet Rocksolid#21583 or on discord Rocksolid#7689

Hi, there mate! If you would be interested, lets chat :slight_smile: