[H][DRAENOR][Morning Time][CE] New Project of a Guild

Sounds Good

Would be nice if anyone else interested gave some ideas to help shape up this project. :slight_smile:

you should aim for 3 hours if you want some actual progress. add me on bnet if you want to talk more seera#21199

That sounds about right to me. But it’ll be what the raiding core people want it to be at this early stage.

With my job i am online from around 8:30 to 13:00 St so this sounds very interresting to me.

It’ll be very helpful if each of us could direct any other possible members in-game and send them to this post.

What about weekend ? Could it be 2 days weekend raiding guild ? :smiley:

As long as it is in that time frame, it could work for me maybe.

Hey,

Just saw your message on our ‘looking for daytime guild’.

The timings do sound good to us as well.

These are a few things that need to be considered first imo:

Of everyone joining the ‘New project’ - how many people have raiding experience and can lead a raid.
No Raiding experience is still ok and can be managed easily if you have decent players (atleast at a heroic difficulty level). But you have to have a raid leader who has had raiding experience or atleast is comfortable leading a raid to make any progress.

For us: We do not have much raiding experience. We are good players who have always got a decent rank in most games we have played without much effort. With effort we have got better results and ranked well. So i am sure we can easily manage heroic raids at the least.

How many days a week and what days of the week?
For us : honestly the day time is free with what we do and most of our work starts in the evenings. So the days do not really matter and we are flexible.

Is this going to be a casual guild? Or are we aiming to finish heroics and give mythic raid a try? Or are we aiming to do just mythic dungeons.
For us: We want to do heroic raids and try and push to mythic raids. So we are looking for like minded people who want to push not only heroic and mythic raid but mythic dungeons as well.
We do not want to join a casual guild for this expansion for sure nor be part of one.

Hi Blitz, I can quickly reply to your concerns:

• I’ve got lots of years of experience as a RL and managing a guild almost by myself so I’m not worried about that.

• For the Time I’m thinking about making a poll among the starting 10-15 first guild members and sticking to that for some time.

• No, I don’t want it to be a casual guild, for that level of content I think I wouldn’t bother to create a guild as it’s not even necessary.

• A CE guild means Cutting Edge, that is completing the max level of content in the shortest time possible.

• I’d definitely include M+ as it is a big part of why I play the game.

I’m glad I’ve found like-minded people like you to start this project, now we would need Numbers, at least 10-15 people to create the guild and start recruiting.

1 Like

I’d potentially be interested.
If and when you do settle on days and times I’ll double check if it’ll work for me.

I run my own business and tend to work mornings and nights, however could flex my working hours if it suited.

Credentials wise, I was GM and RL of a raiding guild up till March 2020. The guild achieved 4/12M.

Here’s my discord if you’d like to keep in contact: Leafy#5201

Well looks like we are getting more and more people for day time raiding and other things which is great.

So how do we go from here? wait for about 10 more ppl to show interest on this discussion so tht we can finalise a time

or u guys want to discuss further on disc or ingame?

For now, as only about 6-7 players have shown interest, I would just get everyone’s contact info and then if it seems like it consolidates into anything feasible I’d gather everyone on the guild’s discord.

Keep in mind we’d need over 20 people for the roster so we’re still really far from that.

Hello there,

That sounds interesting for me as well. My profile looks poor but I’m going to “Cutting Edge Objectives” in SL. If it’s still actual I’m in - FarEastTiger#2139

Hi there!

I would be interested to join your daytime raiding guild!
Hit me up in game (Igrimmaghar - Defias Brotherhood / Vuljura - Draenor) or send me a message through Discord (Rumkrum#8362).
I am willing to play any role, so I am very flexible :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Rumkrum

Looks like Krumplidh found a guild for himself :slight_smile:

The question - is it morning time guild or not? We would join as well :wink:

i found another team of players that where interested in making a morning guild but they also had struggles. i am going to add anybody that is interested and make this happen. my Btag is MrMax#2149

i am intressted aswell i am a healer

wonder what happened to this project ?:slight_smile: