[H][Dreanor] Tank LF PVE guild

I am swapping from ally to Horde for SL, to go for higher level content, and to play with friends. im looking for a tank spot in a raiding guild, that does at least full HC clears somewhat early, and would like to join one where we push for mythic prog. M+ is a big focus of mine, so if you have an active m+ comunity, big + in my book.

Started again after many years of break, in 8.3, and got curve on several characters, aswell as 8/12m nya’lotha.

If you think your guild is a fit, or have any questions, send me a DM on Discord, Vic#9420
Looking forward to hear from ya.
-Vic

Hi

We don’t really want to dabble in M raiding, but we will do HC raiding and M+

Check us out

Hey you can check us out if you’re interested
We’re a group of friends that started playing in Bfa and have founded a guild in order to start raiding in Shadowlands. During Bfa we were part of another guild and achieved 3/12 Mythic in under a month before our guild disbanded. Coming Shadowlands a couple more friends are joining us so we decided to start a new guild because no guild will take five people.

We plan to raid two nights a week (still deciding what days but it will be at night) and get AOTC and then push for CE. Our plan is to have a relaxed mature atmosphere not going too hardcore but still being serious when it comes to raiding.

We are also recruiting anyone who doesn’t want to raid but just is looking for a guild to hang out in.

Currently looking for any role.

If you’re interested you can contact me on discord: looopthelooop#6841 or battlenet: looptheloop#21714