Heal/Dps Evoker LF long term Guild(Draenor)

I’m Xieraz(Dan) Looking for a long term guild(Draenor) going in to the war within and beyond. I prefer to heal when it comes to raids but I am fine with Dps. can raid all/most days.
Need any info feel free to reply or /w in-game

Good morning Xiaraz,

Unfortunately we’re not on Draenor… but if a realm change is something you would consider, maybe Synfull on Dragonblight might be a suitable place for you?

We are a small, social guild that aim to (and succeed to) get AOTC every season. Next to raiding we are quite active in M+. On our social nights we tend to do keys on alts, older raids or alt raids. Current raiding days are Monday and Thursday from 20:45 till ~23:00 ST. On Friday nights we have our social nights. Other nights are pretty much filled with M+.

If you’d like to learn more about the guild and have chat to discover mutual expectations and possibilities, please feel free to add me on bNet (armandgrtn#2625) or Discord (armandgrtn).

Looking forward to your response!

Best regards,

Armand

Good day Xiaraz

I am from a guild on Draenor called it’s bloodlust not hero

We are a social and raiding guild that are looking to increase our rooster for HC and Mythic raiding if you are interested in that.

We raid Thursday, Sunday from 19:30 - 22:30 st.
We are already 9/9 hc. But the general goal of the guild is to get AOTC and some mythic bosses

If this sounds interesting then message Chevalier#4339 on discord or Chevalier #21939 on battlenet

Feel free to add me on Discord if you‘re still looking for a new home on Draenor.
→ Schali

Hiya, we’re a Draenor guild looking to recruit DPS.

We’re raiding Mon/Thurs HC 2100-0000 server and aim for a relaxed atmosphere. Currently working through HC reclears on Thurs night and looking to step into Mythic in the not too distant future.

We do also have a social raid on Sunday evenings, however this only runs on Sunday evenings. Additionally we have a set mythic+ night on Wednesday but do run other social or keys around that.

Happy to have a chat if you’re still looking and would like to know more. My discord ID is ellie7765

Hey Xiaraz,

Take a look at our guild on draenor assuming you are willing to change realm / server.
If you like what you see join our discord and we will take it from there.

[LFM] [EU] [H&A] [draenor] [M+] [Raid] Relaxed social Guild recruiting - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

discord.gg/hyqavB4Nh5