Healer LF friendly 2-night raid guild

Morning folks,

I did post here a couple of weeks ago but haven’t found what I was after so wanted to try again. I’m a veteran player, who is looking for a friendly raid guild with whom I can achieve AotC each raid tier, and have fun doing so. The social aspect is important to me. I do not wish to join a guild that is only active on raid nights, as I enjoy other aspects of the game, and would also like regular M+ runs with guildies.

My ‘main’ is a Holy Priest (currently 383ilvl), although I would also be happy switching to resto druid, resto shammy or possibly holy paladin if needed.

I am looking for a guild that raids at most twice a week. I am available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings, but could also possibly do Fridays. Latest I would like to raid till on weekday nights would be 11:30 server time. Being able to complete AotC in decent time each raid tier is a minimum.

Horde or Alliance, and server doesn’t matter as I am happy to transfer.

If you’d like to know more then you can contact me on:
Discord: Yakkiran#8240
Bnet: Yakkiran#21902

Thanks for reading, and happy hunting.

Hi.

Please add me Sala#2895

Let us have a chat.

Cheers

Hi,

A new guild on Stormscale called Benched looking to recruit for crucible of storms and 8.2.

We raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 server time until 23:00 server time. We are a group of 10 to 12 people with curve experience in both Legion and BFA as well as some mythic experience.

Recruitment needs are:

1 x Full Time Tank
1 x DPS With Tank O/S
2 x Full Time Healers
Several DPS

Riddesu#2266

Thanks,

Hey there!

My guild Moments raids Thur and Mon from 19:30 till 22:30. We have a social and friendly enviroment and we are almost 2 month old guild! We have people running mythics everyday :slight_smile: We have some healers already but it wouldnt hurt to have another. Would you be able to play shadow as off spec if we have too many healers online some raid days?
See you!

Zicci#2637

Hello mate

You might be interested in our guild.
Have a look, and if you feel like it, catch me on B-net for a chat

Deadweaver#2649

Hey there Duesteena,

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current raid and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment.

Current progress:

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)
  • Dazar’Alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)
  • Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord.

Agni#0141 - Discord
Agni#2366 - Bnet tag