Healer LF social HC raiding guild

Hey there

I am a horde holy paladin on Draenor that has recently started playing the class and would like to join a social guild environment. I would like to participate in M+ and also Heroic raiding and beyond if needed.

I am available Monday, Wedsnesday, Thursday and Sunday between 9pm and 12pm ST.

If anyone would wish to get into contact with me please add me on the following
Battlenet: Brééw35 #2339
Discord: ryan0153

Hope to see you in Azeroth!

Hi.

I added you on discord as we are on the lookout for a healer for our group.

To keep it short:

1. main focus getting curve (we are 1 boss away from in Aberrus)
  2. possible few early mythic raid bosses if we have plenty of people
  3. Raid times of Thursday and Monday from 21 to 00 server time (we don’t go usually over time and rather call it earlier is it is “one of those nights”)
  4. We do m+ over the weekend and possible Tuesday
  5. We do not require you to be on the same server to join our activities (the most fun always happens in the guild chat though)
  6. offering the chance to see our raids before making your decision via a stream on discord or joining us in person (no strings attached).

Seeing as you sadly don’t have enough gear for HC progression (on Sark tonight) I could offer you a chance to watch our progression and late on join us on normal (we have killed some bosses already there though, but will kill the rest after progression).

My discord: mari.s

Hi Rypaly,

If you are 18+ then The Old Grudge could be the guild for you.

Have a look here for details: The Old Grudge - home for older / mature players, is recruiting!

Ezzer.

Hi mate, see the post below for a bit of info on us. EU - Sylvanas\Thunderhorn Quantum MK II - Looking for HC\Mythic Raiders and M+ Key Pushers!