Healer looking for Normal/Heroic raiding guild

Hi there,

I am an experienced healer in M+, returning after a break from the game in the last patches.

I am looking for a guild to start raiding with, as I want to experience the content in a more organized environment. Currently my goal is to clear the Heroic raid, as I have little experience in raiding, however I can play my classes really well and I am very open and proactive when it comes to learning, I am studying all the mechanics in advance and I am usually practicing, I don’t mind a trial period as well just so we can see how we get along.

I have a mic and Discord and I am not shying away from using them, so I can participate in voice comms if needed :smiley:

Currently I have a Holy Priest around 234 ilvl and a Resto Shaman (my main at launch but haven’t played recently, however I can quickly catch up with the gear)

I’m playing on Twisting Nether EU Horde, but I am open to transferring to other realms

Bnet: Otrava#2240

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Hi.

I will try to add you btag tonight, however here’s my discord if you fancy a chat: Mari#6813

Punished is a casual, relaxed guild aiming for aotc after learning the fights on normal.

What might set us apart from majority of the guilds is that we raid in a community allowing none TM/Dent people to join in whether to try us out or stay where they are and raid with a general fun group.

For your healer - you can play whichever feels more comfortable for you.

Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 21 to 00 server time, m+ when people feel up for it, but mainly over the weekend.

The long wall of text for the full recruitment post can be found here Delete please

Good afternoon,

I have added you on battle.net (wilsonnxo#2881) and would be interested in speaking with you please.

Thank you.