My name is Joe, I am 31 and from the UK, and I am in search of a guild long term for 9.1 and beyond. I have played WoW regularly since mid-Burning Crusade, raiding intermittently throughout that time, at different levels of raiding, from the highest level to purely AotC guilds. I would like to find a nice community of people with whom I can get back into raiding and enjoy the game. I highly prefer being a healer and have most of my raid experience with this.
My current two ‘main’ characters are my Resto Druid and my Holy Priest.
Here is what I am looking for:
- Raids once or twice a week at most.
- I would like to at least get Curve each tier, and ideally push reasonably into Mythic.
- My preferred raid nights would be two out of Mon/Tues/Weds/Sun, but this isn’t 100% necessary if the guild is right for me.
- Neither faction or server matters, I am happy to transfer and change where necessary!
- A strong, social community that chat both inside and outside of the game.
If this sounds like your guild, then please get in touch, or comment below and hopefully I can find a new long-term guild and meet some awesome new people.
If you want to get in touch, I am Yakkiran#21902 on battle.net or Yakkiran#8240 on Discord.