Healer looking for raid guild 9.1 and beyond

Hi folks,

My name is Joe, I am 31 and from the UK, and I am in search of a guild long term for 9.1 and beyond. I have played WoW regularly since mid-Burning Crusade, raiding intermittently throughout that time, at different levels of raiding, from the highest level to purely AotC guilds. I would like to find a nice community of people with whom I can get back into raiding and enjoy the game. I highly prefer being a healer and have most of my raid experience with this.

My current two ‘main’ characters are my Resto Druid and my Holy Priest.

Here is what I am looking for:

• Raids once or twice a week at most.
  • I would like to at least get Curve each tier, and ideally push reasonably into Mythic.
  • My preferred raid nights would be two out of Mon/Tues/Weds/Sun, but this isn’t 100% necessary if the guild is right for me.
  • Neither faction or server matters, I am happy to transfer and change where necessary!
  • A strong, social community that chat both inside and outside of the game.

If this sounds like your guild, then please get in touch, or comment below and hopefully I can find a new long-term guild and meet some awesome new people.

If you want to get in touch, I am Yakkiran#21902 on battle.net or Yakkiran#8240 on Discord.

Thanks,
Yakkiran.

Hi there!

I don’t know if we’ll be something you’re interested in! We do only raid to heroic level, but we put our all into it and aim for curve for every tier.

We we’re a guild that really appreciates the social aspect of the game, and enjoys spending time together outside of raiding, in wow and other games.

We raid 8 til 11 server on Weds and Sun (getting invites out 10 mins prior so we can get going at 8pm)

If you might be interested, please feel free to contact me:

Dispare (bnet: GillRLister#2659 Discord: Dispare#02461)

Hey there mate, you seem like a good match for our guild!
text us if you’re interested!

Hi Joe, our guild might be something for you . We got many people from the UK. Give us a shout if interested.

Hi,

I added you on battlenet - Psykick06#2401.
You sound like a perfect fit for us and would love to chat with you some more.

Heres a link to our recruitment post for your information…

Cheers,
Boody

Ps - Its coming home.

Hey Joe!

You sound like you would be a great addition to our raiding team :slight_smile:

< The Gauntlet > [A] Nordrassil/Bronze Dragonflight 10/10 HC, 6/10 M last tier is looking for a few more players for 9.1.

We’re an old guild with a lot of activity in both pve/pvp. Our raiding team raids Thursdays/Sunday and an optional raid on Tuesdays, 8 pm to 11 pm server time.

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore team, with a serious but very friendly team spirit where we want to improve and get as far as we can together. We don’t have a set 20 player team for mythic raids, but will pick classes we need for each fight and then rotate flexible slots with people in the main team. So we’re a great guild for players who want to do some serious raiding and have fun 2-3 times per week most of the time, without being punished if not being able to join every time due to IRL stuff like work/holidays/etc.

We are in most need of a healer / range dps, but we will find a spot for any player with a good mindset, skill set and attitude :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Haltastic - Nordrassil