Healing / damaging macro

Hello, I cant get it to work, healing part works after I copied it from net, but damaging one doesnt.

renew/smite:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead] renew;

/cast [mod:ctrl,harm,nodead] [mod:ctrl,@targettarget,harm, nodead] Smite

Ho what im looking for… anytime I press macro, it cast it for friendly target , if target is nonfriendly, it cast it to target of target. and if I have alt pressed, it cast it on me…

that part works (there is still mouseover part that im planning to remove)

But then, damaging part doesnt do anyting… what did I fail? it wont cast if monster is selected and I press ctrl nor it wont cast if friend is selected and he is targeting to mob.

Edit: this macro knows how to chance spells when pressing ctrl, but pressing its key ‘1’ it wont do anything, but if I click it with mouse, it cast smite

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player][help][nomod][@targettarget,help,nodead] renew

/cast [mod:ctrl] Smite
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Renew; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Smite; Renew

Keybinds take priority over macro modifiers. By default ctrl 1-6 are bound to the pet bar so if you want to use ctrl mods on those keys you need to unbind them.

Ah, that was the thing… my macro wasnt broken after all, I just didnt know that I had ctrl pinded for pet bar (as a priest I don’t use pet so…) Didnt bother to modify, so I took shift to use.

next macro seem to work perfectly (wrote it here if someone happen hit this page from google and looking for same answer :slight_smile:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,harm] [mod:shift,@targettarget,nodead] Holy Fire

/cast [mod:alt,@player][help][nomod,@targettarget,nodead][nomod]  Flash Heal

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.