Hello Argent Dawn

Hello the people of Argent Dawn, I have been roleplaying for about four years now on Horde. I am looking to roleplay on Alliance. I was wondering what race and class do you think would be a good fun combo?

That depends entirely on what you think is fun, I don’t think anyone else can really answer that question for you.

5 Likes

Well, it’s subjective, but I find the concept of a worgen/Draenei/night elf mage to be quite interesting and unique.

Which class do you prefer playing the most? You should base your race around that.

Human. Male. Paladin.

6 Likes

i concur

But on a serious note, you really should think about what you find fun, OP.

Night elf sentinel. Then you can be angry and awesome and join Dirge of Teldrassil.

5 Likes

We are always looking for more worgen and night elves to join our honorable cause!

Check out our thread if you are interested:

2 Likes

I’m thinking I’d have an elf or an orc mage, and a worgen. A night elf is always interesting. And then, what about a human/goblin/orc/frostwolf mage? If a mage mage had wings, I’d be all over it. If the wings were replaced by fire and lightning, that would be another story. I love the idea of a mage that has the power of magic, but the rest of their body is that of a creature that has the ability to use magic, but is inanimate.

Okay, boomer.

No I’m a smoker.

Go for a void elf mage. They’re just as cool as the blood elf mages.

That’s where you’re wrong, kiddo

Almost as cool?

Night elf hunter/warrior/rogue/priest
Worgen warrior/rogue/hunter/druid
Human anything
Gnome caster/rogue/hunter with engineering
Void elf caster/hunter/rogue
Draenei anything
Dwarf/DI anything
Pandaren can be both factions so there’s nothing different on Alliance
Basically just what you like to play, what will restrict you might in that case be DK, DH, lock for no fel using or dk guilds

Just be a Baker, although it is hard work and you will Loaf doing it.

1 Like

Human Paladin

Void Elf Hunter

Dwarf Shaman

Night elf Priest

Gnome Warlock

Draenei Mage

Worgen Rogue

Pandaren Warrior

My personal favourite is night elf druid, but like most others above me have said, choose what you find most interesting. We can recommend option after option, but if they’re not something that will hold your interest, it’s not a very helpful exercise.

If you want to see which community/guilds suit your interest best, then do a bit of window shopping. Checking out the style and frequency of RP among different groups is a good way to find out what you’d like to get involved in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.