Hello Dear folks of Azeroth

Im Babayâro the Kingslayer.

I’ve started playing WoW since the last quarter of TBC. Had many downs and ups like probably everyone had.
Currently im playing on Stormreaver as a Horde Dps Wari.

Im 32 yo happy married male w/o kids. I had also many breaks from WoW due to IRL stuff my last break lasted for almost a year. I played shadowlands a bit and not only the irl stuff also with the state of the game i wasnt happy at all.

But you know when you play something for like 15 years you just cant quit it. I mean i as you can see could not.
Why i came back to WoW? I had recently a heritage which helped me to quit my job and focus rest of my life on playing video games. (lol as funny as it may sound it happened and im gratefull for it)

My main Language is German and Turkish and yeah a lil bit of english as you can suggest from the text.

What iam searching for?

• A active guild where we can raid/dungeon together.
  • The social aspect
  • A guild which goal aint to try to get as much members as possible and may lose the thread about it, which causes toxity. ( I saw it many times what causes me aswell to take my breaks)
    -raid times idc since im as i said free always alldays.
    -Friendly Kindness Understanding Helping each other. And with help OFC i dont mean ( boost me here give me that do that give that etc.)
    -Preferens would be a MATURE guild who are in mind that its an enjoyment to play WoW and not a race for something without anything to get.

What can i offer and what not?

• As i said before, iam always aviable for raiding the time does not effect me (living
    +3,00GMT Istanbul, Turkey)
    +Runing Dungeons, M+ i’ll support you with my sword.
  • Friendly behavior, im a kind person also irl, zero tollerance for toxicness i dont mind reporting if its going under the waistline. Helpfull but i aint letting me used to be. If i get the feeling its not helping at all only that ''boost stuff i will not regreting to say no.
  • willing to transfer my char to an EU ENG server. Also willing to if im impress to change faction.
    +In all what i do i try to give 100% as good as i can and starting to blame first MYSELF before to pointing to others when somewhat didnt go as wanted.

My cons

• Since iam married as i said i may not beeing always on discord but for raids i will be always online thats for sure with a active micro :slight_smile:
    -On special days like b-day even if i am online i may be online to do just dailys and quit.
    -World of Warcraft will not be the only game iam playing since due to the heritage i started to make a dream come true with uploading gameplays n stuff to youtube so also in that case if iam start recording personal stuff even in game when iam not responding please be aware that i might working at that moment on a video.

So last not but least if you in the opinion that i would fit in your guildranks just add me TWDKS#2591

(ps: due to the release of another game which name im not going to mention here i will take a look to that game so if you add me and iam not seeing or responding it for any kind of reason just give me a couple of days time please. Im defo not a smug who ignore it)

Hey Babayaro,

Intrigueing story you have there.
I think there may be a good match for you and my guild BEAST.

I would like to invite you to add my battletag: Thorck#2781 for a chat (I wasnt sure if you linked your btag or discord tag or anything else).

Or, if you like to experience how we get along you’re welcome to join our first patch 9.2 raid on March 4 (20:00-23:00h). If you like that more please add my battletag (Thorck#2781) to get invited.

More information on our guild can be found at [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild!