Hello There

Delicous! You make me hungry!

1 Like

Lulz, it did! I wonder if he got banned again as well ^^

2 Likes

Wow, thats a new low!
It was such a nice and good spirited thread!
Why was it removed?

1 Like

Well too be fair it was just a personal blog post which even by laxed GD standards is way too offtopic.
Not to mention openly talking about moderator actions is a big no no. Which a certain someone should know by now ^^

:skull:
Alas poor Twiggz! I knew him, Frizzle: : a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now, to mock your own grinning? Quite chap- fall’n? Now get you to my lady’s chamber, and tell her, let her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must come. Make her laugh at that.

4 Likes

4 Likes

The new Twiggz doesn’t care:
https://i.gifer.com/ObgZ.gif

4 Likes
3 Likes

Just like this one will probably do now, in part thanks to your wildly inappropriate comment.

2 Likes

My gym bro seems to be in a bad mood lately. Either had bad experience in food or ladies.

I will help you as best as I can

Tell me what happened later, @gym therapy

3 Likes

nooooooo how can i missed this thread… Hello there is one of the preferred meme of mine…

4 Likes

I’m pretty fine , just a lot of stuff to do atm.

Only thing that cuts my mood is that since I’m back from my vacation , i don’t have time for my regularly workout… That ticks me off…

Food and girls are pretty fine though XD

1 Like

I’m always here (and hairy) for you my friend

You need to remind your boss about what is important in life. Gym, food and ladies.

If he has problems with that, I will come to Germany and remind him. NP!

5 Likes

4 Likes

65€ from Sweden to Germany? You a crazy clown.
There better be some high quality sausages and beer waiting for ya!

1 Like

Thank you :muscle:t2::heart:
I’ll keep that in mind.

You’ll get the full German culinary kitchen and beer / booze menu! :muscle:t2:

As soon as I can train more then 1-2 week and do more cardio again, I’ll be fine.

Cause I hate the feeling getting slowed down in my progress because I’m working hard for it.

1 Like

I have a plan once I hit 55. Which is in less than 20 years.

Hang in there, who knows, some weird muscle clown might recruit you for ez well paid work.

Looking forward to your sausage(s) my friend :sunglasses:

Clown has to workout for at least 3-4 days a week, cardio for at least 2-3 days a week. And tasty food 1-2 days a week.
Ladies, 1-2 days. Follow my plan friend

2 Likes

:scream:

Well… I guess he said it is a high quality sausage
Not the worse pickup line in history

4 Likes

No pick up line needed with Ixyion. I’m balkan beef, he is German beef. We’re good friends.

Once we hit the nekkid part of the beach and wrestle, collecting the ladies and the bbq food, will be very easy.

2 Likes

Meh , the mods already flagged it and removed it themselves.

But i don’t care :relaxed:

1 Like