Hellscream Horde Reconnections

Hey, where will you play?

Hey, haven’t decided yet. Hoping to find old friends and see where they will go :slight_smile:

Cool, I think I’ll be going to Gehenas as Horde, if that’s where you decide to end up, give me a shout :slight_smile:

Will do! Have we played together back in the day?

Yeah we knew each other, I can’t remember exactly how well, but I think decently, name was Magnontaur, orc hunter.
I hope I’m not mixing you up with someone else now :smiley:

The name rings a bell :slight_smile: You were in ORDA as well?

1 Like

Yes I was! Was second in command at the end of ORDA with Silverfang :slight_smile:

Edit: Or wait, I might be mixing up guilds now, lmao, my memory is failing me :confused: Do what I say ring any bells? Was it the guild with me and Silverfang?

1 Like

Im not sure, but I know the name Silverfang! He was a rogue right? I joined ORDA at the end and raided with them with my rank 13 PVP gear. Cleared MC and BWL with them, that was great fun :slight_smile:

Exactly, he was a rogue, yeah that sounds about right with the guild I’m reffering to, but my memory has faded somewhat, I’m not sure if it was ORDA or not, I do believe it was, it might been. We did clear MC and BWL, the guild I’m reffering to.

I couldn’t even remember the last guild I played with at first, had to figure it out haha.

You know any more ORDA guys that are coming back?

Sadly, no :confused: Not yet, hope some familiar faces show up tho!

Same here, let’s keep each other up to date here! All ORDA people raise your hands! :smiley:

Silverfang was a rogue?
I remember… I got invited a while before O R D A disband.
I played with Enhock in CL aswell

Yes, Undead rogue.

Halla, har en fyr her som sier han spilte med deg i classic, add meg på Emphi#1763 så kan jeg connecte dere. (Er i guilden din på TM)

used to play a troll shaman named weffi, not sure I rember all the guilds, I do rember beeing in one called Cult of the necronmicon, and F.E.A.R. I mostly did battlegrounds.

Sharpshoot, Cult of the Necronomicon, Red Moon, Zilthuras and after most of the guild transfered to Kul Tiras realm, Calidus.

Gonna be playing on Mirage Raceway horde with some old friends and new. From the old Hellscream people atleast Pantherr, Cloudwalker and Thulzadoom will be there.

Battletag Zirconium#2633

btw anyone here Rember Breeze, the dude who even in AV had a hill that people started to call breeze hill, hehe, I did also lots of wpvp in southshore.

2 Likes

Yo! Havn’t seen you in a while :smiley:

Yeah I remember Breeze well! Good friend of mine in the old days