Help unlock me please

Hi, I’m really sorry that I have to bother you to unlock my account. I understand that you can do a lot of things besides reading me and thank you sincerely for your time. Honestly, I only wanted to after I lost my mobile identity. I immediately locked my account by sending a ticket called account hacking. Well, I’m glad I found a screenshot of the recovery code and now I have access to 100% of my account security. Ha ha, I even added an account as a parental control to make sure that everything is under control :slight_smile: I have a mobile identity and protection of MS and a security question, as well as a username and … all. Things are fine;) But apparently this conservatism of mine caused doubts and worries about my ownership. I’m sincerely sorry and worried because I’m based on my previous experiences on different platforms. I tried to help protect my privacy by choosing nicknames for my Battle.net account, and I believed that there were three security barriers to authentication. SMS . The security question keeps me safe. I all realized my mistake and I have no complaints or criticisms about this, but I just wanted you to please help unlock my account. I bought the GNOME MaGe with the name Kookolikoo (new name after the transfer rhyme). Tradesman . Eltha Goodzilla (Warlock Level 8). I can even name her clothes one by one. I hope this helps you and me believe me. Thank you for a beautiful day

Hi there, this is not something that can be discussed or addressed through the forums. A support ticket is required to address any account recovery or ownership issues.

allright thank you . i wll try to send ticket again hope it would be fix now ;(