Help with a somewhat "Complicated" macro

Hello world!what’s up?Hope you are all doing fine.So,the problem is like this:
I mostly heal PvE stuff,so za tankzor is always on focus target and random enemy mobs on my target.With this setup,I’m trying to make a macro that dose the following :

1. Cast Judgement on my enemy mob from my target with no modifier
  2. Cast Holy shock on my focus target with shift modifier
  3. Cast Holy shock on my @mouseover target if it exists (moseover my UI to cast Holy shock)
  4. Cast Holy Shock on me (@player) with Alt modifier.
    Now,I’ve had some noobish tries to make the macro but ofc it didnt worked,so I tried to break it down in to pieces and test and my first try was this :
    #showtoltip
    /cast [@target] Crusader Strike; [@player, mod:shift] Holy Shock
    Now,that macro always casts Crusader Strike no matter if I have a target or not,if i press the modifier or not,no matter what it only casts Crusader strike.
    So,please help a noob paladin :slight_smile:
    All the best! <3

After some tweaks,this works :
#showtoltip
/cast [@focus,help, mod:shift] Holy Shock; [@target,exists,harm] Crusader Strike
this will Cstrike my enemy target if it exists,it will Hshock my focus if shift is pressed.Also with no enemy target with shift it holy shock my focus
Now I’m working on this part [@mouseover,exists] Holy Schock;
That part aint working …

Crusader Strike or Judgment?

#showtoltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [mod:shift,@focus,help,nodead] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] Holy Shock; Crusader Strike

Alt: Holy Shock @player
Shift: Holy Shock @friendly focus
Mouseover: Holy Shock @friendly mouseover
Friendly Target: Holy Shock
Default (Enemy Target): Crusader Strike

Macros read left to right so you always want to structure your macros: modifiers > conditions > defaults.

Thank you so so much!I’ve learned something today.

Very useful tip,thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.