[H][EU] Tarren Mill - We're looking for experienced players (4/8M)

Eclipsé is a newly-formed, friendly, inclusive & competent PvE guild who are looking for more players!
Currently recruiting for Mythic progress.

Past tiers:
Castle Nathria (Weren’t formed yet)
Sanctum of Domination (AOTC) && 3/10M
Sepulcher of the First Ones (AOTC)
Vault of the Incarnates (AOTC) && 4/8M

Raid Schedule (Server Time):
Wed 20:00-23:00
Thur 20:00-23:00
We have a break usually roughly halfway through the night.

Story
Eclipse was founded in November 2021 by a group of friends with the intention of forming a brand new roster to raid heroic competently with and eventually to push into mythic.

To reach our goals in raiding, we are always working to maintain a roster of like-minded players that know how to have fun, but also know how to dig in and grind when needed; people that know their class and play it to a high standard!

We recognise that not everybody is at the same level, so we support each other, give clear guidance and are always happy to help you to improve.

When you join the raiding team, we evaluate your performance and give you tailored feedback - this is not to make you feel bad, but to help you improve and achieve your goals.
This is about pushing progress together, as ONE team and ONE guild.

We are also currently building a solid M+ team to push keys beyond weeklies and particularly welcome applications from experienced M+ players. We also have an active user base running M+ at most times.
There is always someone online in our discord channel ready to chat and we are building a regular ‘socials’ routine where we get together and cover old content such as Glory achievements and occasional PvP nights.
Regardless of your reasons for joining our guild, we expect you to be respectful and friendly to all.

We offer:
A guild with strong leadership
A community of friends and passionate players
A raid team of players working together to achieve common goals
A competitive and drama free environment
A home for both raiders and socials wanting to play together both World of Warcraft and other titles.

Our expectations from raiders:
English speaking and willing to use your mic
High attendance
Appropriate raiding mentality (To come prepared)
Be able to handle constructive criticism (if anyone fails, we will try to help solve it)
Be respectful

Our expectations of socials:
English speaking
Friendly and interested in being engaged with the community

We are currently recruiting all roles and classes for a strong roster with options.

If you’re interested in joining, feel free to contact me.

Discord: Universe#0639

Universe

5 Likes

Ggs wp m8 stans on corner nobparking

seems like fun

We are still looking for a good amount of dps raiders, interested ? contact me!

I like to throw orenges att potato farmers

We are still looking for 2 decent healers, , interested ? contact me!

1 Like

Potatos fly, carots swim, and turnips they don’t exist

Had a chat and the guys wants logs for HC raids :smiley:

We are looking for players that have experience, logs or raider io helps checking amount of kills etc. And yes for HC we are also looking for experienced raiders because of a higher goal later on maybe.

Still looking for Healers!

1 Like

Needing some more dps ! We have cookies :slight_smile:

We’re still in need of more DPS. You definitely should come raid with us!

1 Like

We are still looking for the following:

DPS: Monk, Boomy, Priest, Mage
Healer: Druid, Priest

Interested ? contact me!

1 Like

Needing some epic healers to join us !

Last healer spot is filled, We are still looking for dps (warrior,boomkin,pala, spriest)

Interested ? contact me!

Still recruiting raiders for Dragonflight onwards. Please contact us if you’re interested.

We are still looking for some more dps: boomkin, spriest and a monk.

Interested ? contact me!

Still looking for new players to join our community :slight_smile:

AMAZING GUILD! I’ve been here for a little over a month now, and its honestly been the most chill guild i’ve been in. Took me years to actually find somewhere to start laying some roots again.

Hi any room for a hunter in your raid team?

Hey there is still, please contact me on Universe#0639