[H][EU][Thekal] <Inner Circle> Call to arms for WoTLK

“A Raiders’ worth is not given by his Gear Score, Item Level nor by his DPS. A Raiders’ real worth is given only by how many fights he can survive without dying to avoidable damage.”

After years of silence, HE has finally returned! Arthas and his army of undead are upon us once more and it is our duty to put an end to the scourge war machine!

Unbeknownst to most, we have been training for this day ever since his first demise, all those years ago. We’ve trained from the most broken simulations to the highest overtuned instances in existence just so we would be ready. We knew that someday, he will return and the World (of Warcraft) will require our skills once more.

< Inner Circle > will be fighting through it all to secure the future of Azeroth, but we will need all the help we can get… Will you answer the call? Will you join us, heroes, in defeating him once more?

We strive to assemble a team of true champions, for twice/thrice a week incursions into The Lich Kings’ strongholds. The time of our assaults will be decided based on a poll after filling our ranks. Our sights are set on constant progression and improvement of the group and we value dedication to our common goal over previous personal accolades acquired.

We only require that you respect your fellow raiders, focus during raids and that you keep improving wherever possible.

Loot will be divided by RCLootCouncil, decisions will be kept transparent but they will be made keeping in mind the needs of the group over the needs of the individual. More information can be provided in private.

This post is intended for mature audience only. All applications will be reviewed and considered and successful applicants are required to have a working mic and a stable internet connection.

Currently, the highest priority goes to loyal and dedicated RDudu, a Boomkin and a couple of Hunters to take a spot in our core 25m team. However, all exceptional applications will be considered, regardless of class.

For any questions or applications, please do not hesitate to contact us on Discord: Necro#0582 (recruitment officer)

3 Likes

True old school guys. Looking forward to this!

1 Like

Daily bump, welcoming all players that share our values.

1 Like

Hey any room for an experienced resto shaman?

1 Like

Hey, i will start on fresh server also, (wanna be holy paladin).
Maybe you decided, what will be raids time.?
Its most important thing for me, because i can start raid ± from 22:30 in weekdays.

1 Like

Bump, still looking to fill our ranks.

1 Like

I’m interested in joining you guys but i was just wondering, is this a hardcore/minmax kind of guild? I have no problem putting effort in but i’m looking to have fun and progress without turning the game into a job. I will be rolling a Belf warlock when the prepatch hits!

1 Like

You just described 85% of our current guild roster :smiley: Let’s have a chat on Discord and tell you more about our goal and mentality :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, have you decided raiding days/times?

1 Like

Hello Lotheros!

Based on our internal poll, raiding days have been set to Wed 8PM GMT+1 and Sun 5PM GMT+1 and will last 3 hours. These 2 raids may be supplemented by a 3rd day occasionally if we are close to a major progression milestone.

For more info, you can contact us on Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks amazing, sent an application to the discord provided, fingers crossed to see you guys in-game next week.
My discord - kciDtaE#5687

1 Like

Updated for the most important roles we’re trying to fill (Hpal/Rdudu). All applications will be considered.

1 Like

nice guys to chill and have fun :slight_smile:

Good evening Kromora,

I’m interested in your guild, however, I’d like to discuss a few things first. Is there a discord server I can join to discuss with someone please?

(I’ve already sent your recruitment officer a FR)

1 Like

hope to see you there!

Hey, interested in joining. Played rogue on Warmane, plenty of exp in every tier, leveling one now. xtz#21961

Post edited for remaining main spots (Rdudu, BDK, ele/enha sham/hunter). All classes will be considered!

Hi, I can’t seem to find Necro#0582 on Discord. Can you please link the guild’s Discord?

Me (Warlock) and my friend (Mage) are looking for a friendly PvE guild.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.