[H][EU][Kazzak] Looking for a (semi) casual raiding & m+ guild for SL

Hello fellow players,

As the title says, I’m looking for a new raiding and Mythic + guild for SL.

I am ideally looking for a guild with mature player base, without rage or elitist attitude, that is planning on pursuing AotC in each tier and possibly doing some mythic progression as well. Bonus points if people are interested in pushing some m+ keys.

I’ve been playing since Vanilla, with some breaks over the expansions. Mostly I’ve been playing various healers and some dps, not too interested in tanking.

I am currently playing in Kazzak as a horde, and would prefer to remain so. I would be able to commit to a 2 day raid schedule. Any time between 20.00 and 23.00 would be ideal.

(At the moment) in SL I’ll likely be playing as a druid and disc / shadow priest.

You can reach out to me if you have any questions. Choffski#21753

I think you’d be a great fit in our guild. We are however Alliance, so if you change your mind about staying Horde, hit us up!

Thanks, I’ll keep this in mind in case I’ll consider swapping!

Last Rites are currently in a rebuild stage, after taking a little break after The Eternal Palace. We’re looking for some nice, positive people to join our roster ready for Shadowlands. We are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn’t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasize putting progress above all else . We’d like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we’re mainly doing M+/Heroic clears while we continue to build our core raid team for SL.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server time.
Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Optional- ALT run/M+

As of right now our progress is:
N’AL 12/12 HC
Mythic EP 5/8M
Heroic COS 2/2
Mythic BOD 3/9
Mythic Uldir 2/8

Roles open to raid team:
Tank - Closed
Healer- Shaman/Monk/Druid
Melee - DH/Pala/Monk
Ranged - Ele/Mage/Lock/Spriest

If you are interested in being a part of our community and raid team then please don’t hesitate to contact us on discord or in game:
@[LR]ShaunShroud
ShaunStewart#2220 - Community Manager.
@DanielleD92
SallyField#2901 - Recruitment.

Hope to see you in game!

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team