Hi from ER/DMF

Good morning, it would seem that all wagers are pointing at a merger between our two glorious realms, albeit not officially in blue writing yet. Just thought we’d pop over and say hi and that we look forward to RPing with you guys.

We have a small but very active RP community over on ER/DMF, and we wondered what your community is like over here?

See you in game soon!

5 Likes

Hellooooo! :slight_smile:

Oh look, new recruits to get stab-

I mean, hi. Hello. Name’s Kammy. Nice to meet you.

Ehi, welcome. Here is our RP server Discord(https://discord.gg/2EgvH2e). Also if you have one, could you give us the link?

1 Like

Hello there, also from Earthen Ring. I represent the Order of the Silver Hand guild there on that realm.

Most of us use our respective guild discords instead, but we do have a server discord: https://discord.gg/PnPCrS

Hello, what a sudden surprise. But now it seems to be the case.

There a a few weekly ongoing public rp events at DB et al… SW Council, IF Senate and tavern at Shady Lady. Which I personally have been lately attending.

It looks like our DB et al. pop is high, I have my doubts on it though.

Actually this was so much of a surprise, that it takes a few weeks to see what happens and get used to such.

Sorry for ranting, just looking forward to it all and see what happens. And don’t get scared of the original rp and pvp tag of the realm. We don’t eat each other here, maybe also due to there aren’t that many Horde rp guilds, save a Blood Elf one these days. ^^

Jokes aside, been on the realm for years and years and seen much, not always rp:ing though. Anyway as long as everyone is happy with the realm is what matters I think.

Kinda nice surprise too.

Reyxor Nightfall is out.

Welcome :slight_smile: Enjoy tour stay

Alexandra Rivershield

Delighted to have you with us. Our main RP bar is the Pig and Whistle, which is ran by a few players (including me) but it is very relaxed, as is expected with a bar. Good to know other options will now be available!

As for regular events, each Sunday, the city Guard hold recruitment in the Cathedral square and then usually have some sort of training that folk can watch, and possibly join in, if they wish. Monday evenings see the Silver Hand hold there meetings in the Cathedral (although it is not quite every week) and Tuesdays see the City Guard meeting. Thursday evenings are fun retro raid evenings where a number of RPers go mog hunting together on old content!

I think thats all, on alliance side, to my knowledge, on the regular side of things! :slight_smile:

I was thinking of starting a new character on a bit lower pop RP realm, compared to AD, but I was afraid it might be a tad too empty. But just when I was about to do it, I rad a bout the merging realms, which are great news!

Anyway, I’m probably gonna end up making one character and main it through Shadowlands. Though, I’d start like for the first time ever, pretty much. If anyone is willing to level, a bit slowly perhaps, with me, I’d be more than pleased. :slight_smile:

has the merger gone through yet? Still seems to be a small number in Orgrimmar when using the /who search. Not exactly indicative of anything promising. I feel bad for having abandoned the server myself, but at the same time I cannot force myself to go back to it if it remains dead.

Hi all on ER/DMF. I hope our venues don’t clash :slight_smile: I run a pure RP guild called The Organisation and we “run” the Shady Lady Tavern in the Dwarven District of SW. Always looking for RPers to either be casual visitors, or perhaps get involved with storylines.

We usually meet on Tuesdays to coincide with the SW Council meeting - we do like to wander up and keep an eye on what they’re up to :slight_smile: We’ll likely extend the sessions depending on RP interest.

Look forward to RPing with you all.

Amber

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.