High MS Denmark DDOS?

KekL 
 Get better internet

Having the same issues! Also situated in Denmark. In TBCC ping is 1,5k-3k.

Restarted router, restarted PC, cleared Blizzard and TBCC cache, flushed DSN. Didnt fix anything.

My provider Yousee is not reporting any internet issues in my area and other games+browser runs fine!

Please fix before raids in 1 hour!

1 Like

Gj not reading post or comments!

1 Like

If u have VPN connect to like germany and it works again until they fix it.

i want to. But im affraid to use a vpn that someone has done bad stuff on and getting false flagged. any vpns u can recommend?

I got NordVPN payed 13e so i can play :stuck_out_tongue:

Doesn’t seem right that we have to use a vpn just to be able to play a game we already pay for. Yes it may be a temporary fix, but come on - should work as it is.

5 Likes

Can confirm VPN works. I just got NordVPN for like 13 euro. They have a 30 day return policy if you’re a cheap bastard like me. :wink:

same problem also from denmark exact same timestamp as ur forum post almost

Yep same here, started 2-3hr ago all of a sudden, even browsing in chrome was severely impacted. Danish as well. tracert showed the same as previously posted.

fk it i went with a vpn trial. so far its all working smoothly. But seriously blizzard please fix this

Thanks for the reports, we have seen these and passed it along.
If possible can we get some more information please, check here & here for instructions on how to post your WinMTR & Traceroute info.

Already tried that. but most of the routes says something with tdc . dk which I can’t post and I honestly can’t be bothered splitting things up that way.

Yep. Can’t post it here, cause it says “You’re not allowed to post any links”

Also not allowed to post it here.

Bunch of danes experiencing same issue as well but two from our group has a perfect connection. Seems very odd.

Yeah same here. Giant spikes 5-7k ms

Guys can someone try a traceroute and post result here please
This should help technical team

Jeg har samme problem, min tracert fortĂŠller mig at TDC’s hoved server har dĂ„rlig forbindelse til Findland Blizzard serveren

Same here!