[H][Kazzak] Warlock LF semi hardcore guild

Hello! I am looking for a semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild. My goal is to push as many mythic bosses as possible with a stable team. Have some mythic experience (4/10M SoD) and can play all lock specs. Also interested in M+.

Hello Humongoose,

After reading what you’re looking for, you seem to be the perfect fit for our guild assuming you’re open to transfer realms

GUILD INFORMATION:
Guild name: Furore
Faction: Horde
Realm: Twisting Nether (EU)
Raid days: Saturday & Sunday
Raid times: 13:00 - 16:00 CET

Furore is a semi-Hardcore weekend raiding guild looking to build a long-lasting raid team of experienced and skilled players. We plan on clearing Heroic and transition to mythic on a 2 day a week schedule- our goal is Cutting Edge. We are a guild of former mythic raiders who are looking to come back into the mythic raiding scene. We took break during 9.1.5 and we’re hoping to have a fresh start. Outside of our raid times, we like to run M+ as a guild.

Hoping you can add me on discord so we can discuss! Lotsy#4813

Hi there!

Perhaps this sparks your interest? If it does send me a message so we can have a chat!

GL HF!

Hi mate, may be you can check our community: [H] Semi-casual community (5/10M) is recruiting for 9.2

Hello there, maybe we are what you’re looking for:

Do hit me up, if this sounds up your alley. :grin:

Hello!

Hello! maybe this sounds interesting for you!

[H] [Tarren Mill] is recruiting for 2 day morning mythic raid team! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

here’s a small preview! (1654) Breakfast raiders Highlights #1 - YouTube