[H]Looking for raid group/guild

We are 2 people currently looking for a mythic progression guild. Both are 11/11HC and 2/11M. We are both active doing m+ every week to keep up with gearing.
Person 1 is a brewmaster/ww currently 278ilvl.
Person 2 is a destro/demon lock currently 277ilvl with 276 healer alt
We are able to raid most days after 20:15 server time.

What you get:
Mature people with good knowledge of their class(es), and stable attendance.

if this sounds like something you are looking for, drop a message below and we will get in touch with you. We are currently on draenor, but we are willing to transfer if the right guild comes along.

Hey, if you are able to push ur raid time 30min, to 19:45. i may have an offer for you.
Hit me up on discord Kinaputten#2222 if you wanna know more.

Hello!

LHP is a 15 year old international social raiding guild with a long AOTC raiding history on our previous server Thunderhorn. We recently transferred to Draenor and are now looking for more people who want to raid hc/mythic or do m+ in a friendly yet competitive environment . We are raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 20:00h-23:00h ST, have a FFA run every Monday and have quite a few m+ groups going every day. We also organise game events outside of WoW to just have some fun together!

Feel free to have a chat here or on discord Lacuna#6529 or Bnet LacunaTCCL#2300

Hey,

Recently made a post on this forum. < One More > on draenor 5/11m. If you want to have a chat to see if theres something we could look at for you, let me know. Post is both in this thread and on the draenor server thread with all the contact information. RT is 20:00-23:00 ST

Hi there, if you are still looking for a guild with your friend then please check out Fury. We have an Alliance and Horde guild and use cross faction for raiding and M+

Here’s our recruitment post in the forum:

All my contact information is in the post, hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! if you are still looking for a Guild, I would love to talk to you! We are a weekend raiding guild with a very social and good bunch of people. Right now we are 3/11 mythic.

B-Tag: GiantDwarf#26350

Hello Tianana!

If you are still looking for a guild we, Gordian Knot, are looking for both a Monk and a Warlock.
We are raiding mythic every Wednesday, Sunday and Monday though from 20:00 to 23:00 so I don’t know if that is within your schedule.
More info about us here https://gordian-knot.eu
You can join our discord and DM any of our officers if you are interested https://discord.gg/FVR8HPB or you can add me on discord or battlenet Athlios#2283 (same tag on both).

Have fun!
Athlios

Hi, may be our mythic community may be interesting for you :slight_smile: "Mercenaries Tavern" community (4/11M) is recruiting